56.The Hell You're not!

A/n:Hello and I'm back with yet another update. There was a large amount of girls wanting to give it a go at Horan. So I'm holding up an open audition, you can inbox/comment me a passage of how you and Niall met and if it's cute and unique you're his official girlfriend! 30 votes for the next chapter!

"I came to see Elizabeth." This can't be true, I'm hallucinating.

"The hell you're not!" Uncle Jake growled, looking as close as to more doing more than just slamming the door on their face.

"And why is that?" They asked.

"I don't want her near you ever again! After what you did to her, what makes you think she'd want to talk to you?" Uncle Jake growled.

"Who's at the door Jake-are you fucking kidding me? YOU?" Harry asked,walking towards the door as well as the others who looked angry as ever. Except for the Sterling's thank god for that.

"Look if I didn't come here-"

"If you didn't come here,you wouldn't have ruined our family time together right? You wouldn't have made Lizzy cry in her room for hours because of you right? All this change in her wouldnt have happened right?" Harry said looking ready to slam the door. 

"Liz who's that?" Kyle whispered next to me while pointing at the person.

"Yeah why is he acting all ape shit on Jake?" Parker asked snaking an arm around me in a protective matter.

"That's Michael, he was a friend of mine." I said,no emotion laced in my voice. 

"I'm her boyfriend and best friend thanks for asking." Michael said giving Kyle and Parker a glare.

"I was actually asking Liz here,but whatever makes you sleep at night." Kyle said shrugging Kyle off as I tried to stiffen a laugh. Looks like everyone's trying hard not to laugh either, Kyle would be the one to make people mad.

"And who are you?" Michael hissed pointing a finger at Kyle's chest.

"If you want to know." Kyle sighed."the names Kyle Robert Sterling and I'm Liz's Best Friend and possible brother."

"Possible brother? What are you talking about?" Michael asked, confusion clouding his face.

"Well, since you asked so nicely. We're the same age, same birthdays,birthmarks,eye color,hair color,you can say we're twins." He did have a point,we could be twins just by the looks of it.

"Shit." I turned around and saw my Dad and the others looking around with worried glance. What's their problem?

Suddenly, the front door opened wider and in came the Real Housewives of One Direction. Plus Mrs. Sterling's, I wouldn't consider her part of the real housewives....yet.

"What is happening here?" They came back too early, it's only 4. The lies the housewives tell us these days.

You're probably asking why I didn't go with them, well I hate shopping and I hate gossip.

"Mom! What a coincidence you're here." I said, giving her a 'help me I'm stuck in a predicament' look.

"Yes, we finished early because someone was flirting with Gemma. Hello Michael." Mom said staring at Michael.

"Flirting with Gemma? MY Fiancé?" Uncle Jake growled grabbing Aunt Gemma in a protective stance. Talk about reading those werewolves fanfics on Wattpad.

"Shut up Jake, don't worry I did that one move on him." Aunt Gemma said smacking his cheek.

"The one that really hurts?" He asked.