63: Just like that...

A/n: I would like to announce that this is going to be a Kyle POV! At last a different POV, here's the chapter you've all been waiting for.

"Thank you for making me realize the people close to me cant be trusted either." With that she opened the door and slammed it shut. A wave of guilt hit me so hard, I should've stopped her. Tears were coming out of my eyes no matter how much I tried to hold it in, it wouldn't budge. 

"THIS WAS WHY I WANTED TO TELL HER RIGHT AWAY! I HAVE A BRAIN THAT I ACTUALLY USE TO KNOW THAT SHE SHOULD'VE KNOW AFTER I KNEW HARRY! THANKS TO YOU I LOST MY TRUST TO THE ONLY PERSON THAT MAKES ME HAPPY" I shouted rushing out towards the door, but not before staring at Harry once more. 

"And she's my baby sister." I slammed the door with so much force, I could feel every single one of them flinch from the impact. The snows gotten worse, the wind was blowing uncontrollably until I finally found who I was searching for. 

"If you love me so much.....let me go this one time." I tried catching up with her, but she ran.I rushed across the lawn watching her tiny figure wearing only a tank top and pajama pants. She could get hypothermia in this weather. 

"Michael, where is she going!" I shouted trying to catch up with her, Michael beside me. 

"I don't know, I came here to give her a gift from my family and I saw her crying. She wouldn't tell me  what happened." 

"Shit, do you think she went far." I asked searching through the thick snow pelting at our faces making it harder to see. 

"I see her! She's about to cross the street." He shouted pointing towards Liz, but we saw something else. A car going full speed down the road, and there was no way it was going to stop anytime sooner.

"LIZ!" I was too late, everything just happened in slow motion. The driver collided with Liz with so much force, causing her to fall on the ground like a rag doll. Her body hit the windshield sending shards of glass to crash down on the floor and possibly her body. From where I was, I could see blood sticking on the cold snow. 

"NO!" I ran as fast as my feet can towards her body, half of her body was under the car. This was my fault, if I just told her as soon as I knew about it we wouldn't even be in this situation. 

"SOMEONE HELP!" I shouted, hoping someone would come and help. Michael was long gone rushing back to the house to grab everyone else. 

"Oh shit....my bad dude." The driver came out stumbling back and forth with every step he took, he was drunk. 

"Your bad? That's all you have to say for yourself? THIS IS YOUR FUCKING BAD! YOU HIT MY DAMN SISTER!" Rage took over my body wanting to beat the living shit out of him. I got up from the floor, not before taking my sweater off and placing it under Liz's head. Running up to the driver, I threw a punch right on his jaw sending him down on the floor.

He should've been the one under the car. 

"YOU'RE JUST A SON OF A BITCH WHO'S A FUCKING DRUNK PRICK! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO HER!" I shouted, punch after punch I felt numb. My tears started mixing with his blood on my knuckles, but remembered that Liz was losing more blood than he was. 

"Kyle calm down, right now you need to focus on stopping Liz's bleeding." Michael shouted grabbing my shoulders, pulling me off the guy before any other damage could be done. 

"Did you call everyone? CALL THE DAMN AMBULANCE! Call anyone please!" I cracked rushing back to lizzy's frail body, but not before spitting down at the driver. Kneeling down to Liz, I instantly cradled her head against my chest while my sweater is pushing down on the huge gash on her side. Her skin was turning purple and blue from the mixture of hypothermia, blood was mixing with the snow on the ground. Skin being as pale as a ghost, I rubbed her arms hoping that would change something. 

"HELP PLEASE! Someone please..." I shouted, looking around and noticed a crowd forming with their phones in their hands looking at situation in concern. 

"Liz? Please wake up...I'm sorry." I whispered kissing her delicately on the forehead, still holding the sweater on her side. 

"ELIZABETH?!" Turning around I could see everyone rushing out of the house in panic and towards us. 

"LIZZY!" Uncle Jake shouted kneeling down and watching the two of us, instantly he grabbed Lizzy from my arms and cradled her in his arms. Looking down at my lap, I noticed my clothes were coated in her blood but I could care less. 

"WHO DID THIS?" He shouted, looking around to find the culprit. I merely shot a look at the unconscious driver on the floor. 

"H-he hit her. HE HIT HER BECAUSE HE WAS CARELESSLY DRUNK! HE SHOULD'VE BEEN HURT!" I screamed pointing towards the drunk driver who was starting to get up. 

"YOU!" Uncle Jake shouted, gently placing Liz back into my arms and marched towards the guy with a fiery punch to the nose. 

"Jake!" 

"Jake calm down please!" Aunt Gemma screamed, but wasn't able to do anything since she was being restrained by the others. 

"The Ambulance is coming!" Someone from the crowd shouted holding his phone up in the air. 

It must've taken every man in the house to get Uncle Jake away from the driver. I've never seen him in this much rage, all the woman were huddled together watching the scene unfold in front of them silently sobbing. 

"LIZZY!" Looking up, I noticed all of Lizzy's friends coming towards us with gifts in their hands, but once they saw us they all dropped simultaneously. 

"Lizzy please, look you have your whole life planned ahead of you." I whispered, stroking her cheek softly. 

"SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND I NEED TO FUCKING SEE HER AUSTIN!" 

"Ky..." A cold hand grasped mine putting a bit a pressure to catch my attention. 

"Lizzy stay awake for me, MOM DAD SHE'S WAKING UP!" I shouted for my parents as I watched them rush towards me. 

"It hurt's..." She whispered watching as tears slid down her face. 

"I know it hurts Liz just please stay- CAN SOMEONE FUCKING HELP ME!" I shouted rubbing her arms for warmth. 

"Kyle...I'm sorry." 

"Don't be sorry Liz, I should be the one apologizing." 

"T-tell everyone I love them okay?" 

"We know you love us Lizzy, just please stay awake for me...it's me to see you like this." The tears were uncontrollable now. 

"No..just this one last time." She took a staggered breathe."I'll always be there for....."

"Lizzy..." There wasn't an answer.

"No Lizzy you're fine." I repeated over and over again.