34. Court Day [3/3]

Hello! I know this story is starting to get intense but it goes with the story line of it all.

ELIZABETH

 "YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH GET OVER HERE!" Perrie's voice boomed as she ran towards Amelia like a bull running towards anything that's the color red.Perrie was a few feet away when Zayn grabbed her by the waist and tried to restrain her, Ameila on the other hand was crying her eyes out like an innocent bitch she acts like.

"Harry she hit me, it hurt's so much" Lies, this bitch is lying right there and in front of the judge who saw the whole predicament in action

"Oh please I wasn't even near you stop acting like a dramatic actress and get over here!" Perrie growled trying to get away from Uncle Zayn's grip, but he's too strong to let her go. I just wish he would just let her go to give Amelia a piece of her mind.

"Harry babe she's scaring me" Amelia said snuggling in Dad's neck who looked really uncomfortable

"Harry babe she's scaring me- Oh please I can take him down in the process" Perrie mocked at her and almost had her in a headlock.

"Order in the court NOW!" The Judge said banging his gavel down on the table " Mr. Malik I suggest you hold your fiancé of yours back before she gets any charges and you Mrs. Reynolds I suggest you don't lie in front of everyone especially me"

"But she really did hi-"

"Enough, you think I'm stupid to think she hit you? No, now continue Elizabeth" The Judge said politely towards me giving me a friendly grin.

"Well, I wrote all of it here so can I read it out loud?" I asked flipping to the right page and looking up towards the Judge who gave me a nod.

"Okay so this one was on June 1 like I said I was alone with Amelia"

I've been called names, judged by how I look, how I talk and how much I weight. Everything was mostly verbal, but there came a point where it suddenly became physical up to the point I actual want to die. Why does my life have to be like this? Did I do something wrong to get all of this? Whatever I did I'm sorry okay, I'm sorry for being the person I'm not what you're able to imagine your daughter to be. I'm sorry I never stand up for myself in school and get in trouble for 'bullying'. I'm sorry I'm not this picture perfect girl that has all these friends. I deserve all of these things happening to me since you never notice. You don't know how disgusting and used I feel right now and I just need someone one to comfort me. I always wished you were the one to be there but Amelia might bring her brother back here and assault me again. He even said it himself, if I misbehave again near Amelia he'll come back. Where's my protector? Where's my savior? Where are you dad? Please all I ask is that you save me from this nightmare that I can never tell you.

#100; June 1;It will get better right?
#101; June 1; Who am I kidding
#102; June 1; It just started from here

This can be part of my life, I've already done it more that 100 times. I cant make a daily schedule with it, but if it's possible I can. I wasn't that strong little girl who wasn't afraid of everything. Cant you see? I'm not her anymore, but you just don't see the difference.

By the time I finished reading it I wasn't able to lift my head up and face everyone's eyes. I'm scared of everything, scared at Amelia's glares, scared of Dads pity stares and scared of my Uncles faces when they heard I was raped. I feel disgusted and used, it took months to get used to people touching me. I even had to smile through clenched teeth whenever they hug me.

"Elizabeth?" I could hear Mrs. Hemington's voice speak up, but I chose to ignore it.

"Elizabeth it's okay to cry" Mrs. Hemington said trying to comfort me, but I just wouldn't look up.

"Please, I just want my Dad please that's all I'm asking for" I said in between the tears streaming down my face.

"Okay it's fine here I'll call him, Mr. Styles your daughter wants-"

"No I want Uncle Zayn, he's my Dad" I said and felt two warm arms wrapped around my waist, even though I'm a teenager I still get carried  and I wouldn't deny it.

"Elizabeth, Uncle Zayn is not your Dad I a-"

"Yet, he's not my dad yet but he's been there. Where were you for all of this?" I said hearing my Dad's voice fade away in the back of my head.

"Is that all you have Mrs. Hemington?" The Judge asked and she nodded and went to her seat.

"Now if Mr. Alexander has anyone up to the stand you may proceed" The Judge said gesturing towards Sam who stood up and grin evilly towards Amelia. I know where this is going.

"Yes your honor, I would like to ask Amelia Reynolds to the stand" The got Amelia scared to shit, you can clearly see it on her face. She knew she would get a piece of her own medicine and her brother Jacob who happens to be here next to a patrol officer. This should be good right?

"Now Ms. Reynolds it seems that you have been in a predicament with Elizabeth here along with your brother Jacob Reynolds. Did you or did you not tell your brother to threaten to rape her again?" Sam asked and just by looking at Amelia, she was fucked.

"No I was never part of any of this, my brother has a mind of his own" Amelia said looking at her nails.

"Oh really? are you sticking with that answer because I talked to your brother before court and he said this was part of your plan. Say what is your plan huh? to ruin Harry and Elizabeth's relationship? Using Harry for fame and money? or maybe the fact you were planning to kill Elizabeth so Harry can be all yours?" Sam interrogated getting closer and closer to Amelia until he was right in front of her. I couldn't believe it, was everything all true? She wanted to kill me so she can take Dad all to herse-

"FINE! I ADMIT IT! I WANTED HARRY ALL TO MYSELF BUT THAT STUPID BRAT KEEPS GETTING IN THE WAY. I COULD HAVE KILLED HER WHEN SHE WAS AT THE HOSPITAL FOR AN ALLERGIC REACTION. I DIDN'T HAVE TO GIVE HER THAT EPI PEN SHOT THAT MADE HER LIVE TIL THIS DAY! AND YES I TOLD JACOB TO RAPE HER BECAUSE SHE DESERVES EVERYTHING SHE GOT FROM ME! ALL THOSE BRUISES AND SCARS WERE ALL FOR ME, HARRY WAS TOO BLIND BY MY BEAUTY TO EVEN RECOGNIZE HER!" Amelia's outburst made all of us in a shock state. She did all of that just for money, I mean she's already a nurse.

"What beauty?" Harry said in the background, she probably hypnotized him

"And one final thing" Sam added one more time, walking towards Amelia again.

"What is it?" She said with gritted teeth, she was about to explode with fury on Sam.

"I made all that up, you just sold yourself right here" Sam said smirking " I have no further questions for Ms. Reynolds your honor" And with that he left Amelia alone in the stands looking at him with disbelief.