5.9 We're not even American

A/n: I'm so sorry I haven't updated over the past couple of weeks, I've been stressed over school. Updates may be a while but I'll try my best,but I'm here now!Next chapter will be up around this week so 30 votes if you're still reading! And I have something to offer, if someone could guess who says the last setence in the chapter will get a dedication and a spoof of the next chapter.

"Elizabeth that music needs to be off!" Mom shouted from downstairs angrily chopping her vegetables. 

"You don't know what cool is anymore Mom!" I shouted blasting the music out louder than it was. 

"You think I'm not cool? Well, let's see who'll be cool when they buy themselves the Frank Sinatra vinyl they've been wanting." Mom shouted, making my eyes widen in horror. 

"I'm sorry mom just give me a minute." I shouted lowering it to a minimum, but still loud enough for me to hear.

"Great now help me with the food before everyone comes over." 

"Mom remember what happened last time you told me to be in charge of food?" 

"Oh yeah...never mind Sweetie just get dressed!" She shouted once more and the sound of knifes clattering on the counter begins.Rushing around my room, I tried to find a decent shirt to wear that doesn't say 'Hey I just found this shirt on the floor and smelled it to see if it was clean and decent'. After rustling around my closets and drawers I heard my phone go off and dove towards it. 

Parker: Hey we're almost there, but do you have my tie?

Me: Of course I do what do I not have that's yours? :)

I can tell you all that I have most of the boys clothes in my room all tucked in their own drawer just in case they decided to sleep over. Which is all the time, so I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to sleepover today. 

Parker: Yeah yeah, see you later wiz Liz

Before I got the chance to text back, I heard the doorbell ring and yet possibly another knife hitting the chopping board.

"ELIZABETH WE HAVE GUEST!" Mom shouted meaning it's my time to shine. 

"COMING!" I shouted, grabbing a random tank top and sweater off my computer desk, I ran down the stairs putting everything on. 

Running downstairs, I was hit with the savory smell of Turkey and various other delicious cuisines ready for me- I mean everyone. 

"I'M HERE!" I shouted rushing to open the door and saw Uncle Jake and Aunt Gemma smiling down at me. 

"Uncle Jake! Aunt Gemma!" I squealed rushing into their warm embrace and inhaling their scents. Ahh, Vanilla and Apple Pie, this is why they're my favorite. 

"My little squirts growing up and getting heavier by the minute." Uncle Jake said cradling me in his arm longer. 

"I'll have you know I exercise at school." I said wriggling out of his grip and placing ym hands on my hip. 

"And when did you go back to school?" He asked, a playful smirk plastered on his face. I know what else to plaster on his face. 

"Touche..." 

"Mhmmm...I see you're playing our gift?" Aunt Gemma said placing her coat on the hook. 

"Only the best shall be playing in this house." I said cracking a big smile. 

"Hey what about the one I bought you!" Uncle Louis' voice roared around the house looking sad and pouty, resting his head against Aunt El's shoulder.