Ch.4 Part of the family.

Chapter. 4

Harry's POV:

I can't believe what I saw, they wouldn't.

"Harry I would like you go meet Alice and Jeff, they work at a care home

and going to be talking that thing away from you so you can pay attention on your reputation" My manager Jim said with a smirk causing all the lads to stare, gobsmacked.

"WHAT!" MY voice raised causing Lizzy to squirm in my arms

"Harry calm- NO I WON'T CALM DOWN THIS THING IS MY DAUGHTER, YOU EXPECT ME TO GIVE HER AWAY TO A ADOPTION CENTER JUST BECAUSE OF MY REPUTATION!!" I was so mad I forgot that Elizabeth was in the room and started crying.

"Here let me hold- NO ONE LAYS A HAND ON MY DAUGHTER EXCEPT FOR HER 4 UNCLE'S AND PAUL UNDERSTAND?" I interrupt this Alice woman. She nodded and went back next to Jeff who was scared as crap by my voice.

"Now Jim I don't like the way you choose to do something behind my back and saying that my daughter is a thing?! she will never ruin my reputation and lay a hand on her and let's see what happens" I glared at Jim who seemed to be speechless.

Then Louis came next to me, then Paul, Zayn, Liam with Lizzy sound asleep in his arms and finally Niall stood behind me. I knew the lads got my back and I was surprised that Paul was by my side.

after an awkward silence Liam interrupted the silence

"Now if you excuse us, we need to buy a stroller for our special button here, if you're ready to talk don't bring them here anymore or else we're done." Liam said sternly as he lead the way out of the office.

when we came out everyone was speechless.

"Wow Liam you were awesome there, thanks for helping me out. Jim can be a bitch sometimes but I think he'll understand" I said with a happy smile plastered all over my face

"No problem Haz she's part of the family" Liam said distracted by Lizzy gurgling spit all over her face.

Liam's POV:

What I said was right to everyone, no matter who joins the 1D family will always be part of out family especially Lizzy over here. Ever since she came to the family, I felt like I had to protect her for everything: paparazzi, fans, even manageme. They only want what's best for them and not us.

Elizabeth Anne Styles is now and ever will be part of our life.

Author's Note:

hey guys, this is just a filler chapter. I'll update once and a while. with my other two stories up. You should read them.