69: ending with a bang? literally

Last chapter and we're finally complete with the story! Please stay tuned with us as the next chapter is indeed information about the sequel which will be released on...

"Elizabeth? Do you think you can come over here really quick?" Zayn called out. There's just one quick problem with that...I can't go down the stairs with this wheelchair.

Apparently they didn't trust me with crutches seeing as they could be a possible weapon towards my surrounding.

"Wait, I can't go down without my whe-AHH!" Mid-sentence, I was whisked away from my wheelchair into the arms of the one and only, Parker Sterlings.

Over the past months after the football game stampede incident, Parker and I have been getting close and hung out consecutive times.

"Parker you could've given me a warning before you scared the shit out of me." I said, smacking his chest as I felt it vibrate from his laugh.

"You just never learn don't you babe? I never warn anyone about my well being." He said, kissing my forehead as we made it to the living den where everyone seemed to be. 

"Hey everyone's here." I said, as Parker placed me on him lap. "So what's the news?" 

"So you might've noticed something different in the air whenever we're all together." Zayn said, and you know what, now that I think about it there is something different. 

Everything's a bit more tense...

"Now that you say that, there has be a weird vibe around this house..." 

"Sweetie, this is going to hard for me to say." Zayn started, trying hard to compose himself . "But Perrie and I are leaving..."

"Oh sweet, where to? Is it for your almost wedding day biz?" Why was that so hard to say?

"Liz-"

"It's okay Harry, I got this..." Zayn interrupted Dad, crouching down to my level he looked me straight in the eyes. "What I meant, was that I've decided to quit the band and go back to Bradford. Which means that you would have to-"

"I would have to move back with Dad?" This was all so sudden, Zayn leaving the band and going back to Bradford? 

"It's okay if you wouldnt want to, I understand if you dont. We can al-"

"Okay." 

"Wait you're okay with it?" 

"I mean sure he's done stuff in the past, but that was all in the past. now he's being more of a father figure to me and that's what I wanted from him in the first place. No other woman to blind him from what's actually happening, bless that bitches soul wherever she is." 

"Language-"

"And see, I'm already scolded like how a daughter should be scolded, but yet he never scolded me about sitting on a boys lap as of now." I laughed watching how Dad just now noticed I wasnt sitting on the couch, but in fact on Parker. 

"Parker, I demand you to let my daughter sit on a cushion and not on your lap." And there it is...

"Do you promise you're not mad, at me or Perrie?" Zayn asked one more time, looking at me just in case I would lie. I dont know how, but he always knew I was lying...

"Of course not, it's what you think is best for you two. And self happiness should come first before making sure other people are happy. It's a healthy thing you know. And I think it'll be sweet moving back into the house I halfway grew up in." And it was the truth, there had to be one point in my life where I waited for this day to move back. 

"That's great!-"

"Unless.." I said, causing everyone to freeze "I'll move back with Dad, unless we're a whole family." I said, staring at Kyle who had a confetti canon ion one hand and a cupcake in the other. 

"Huh?" Kyle asked, hiding the two objects behind his back. "Nothing to see here." 

"Honey you want Kyle to move in with us?" Dad asked as I nodded, it would be sick finally being able to move in with Kyle and see his smelly face every morning.

"If that's okay with Mr. and Mrs. Sterling?" I asked turning around to face the couple. Mr. Sterling had a look of approval giving me the thumbs up, while Mrs. Sterling was nodding her head rapidly. I thought her head would fall off any minute. 

"Wow, thanks Mom and Dad. Definitely felt the love." Kyle said, taking a bite of the cupcake. 

"Kyle honey, maybe it is time for you to be with your real family. We may have not been your real parents, but we'll always be here for you 24/7." Mrs. Sterlings said, grabbing a hold of her son. 

"Mom, no matter what you'll always take the role of the best Mom." I couldnt help but let a tear slip out my eye. 

"Princess what's wrong?" Parker asked, a look of concern etched on his face as me wipe the tears with his thumb. 

"Nothing nothing, that was just really cute."

"Alright, enough of the nicknames. Group hug?" A chorus of 'Yes' was heard around the living as we all collided into a huge hug. 

This. This was the family that stuck by me no matter what decisions I made, this was the family I knew I never wanted to let go of. Although two are leaving for their own self happiness, we'll always be here for them. 

"This calls for a celebration!" Uncle Niall shouted as he got a hold of the confetti canon. 

"Niall no it'll make a me-BOOM!" Within seconds the living den was filled with confetti as we all danced around the mess filling the room with laughs and love. 

"We just had to end the book with a bang... literally!" Uncle Niall said, smiling up towards the ceiling.