57:Unwrapping the truth behind Reindeer wrapping

A/n:The next chapter you would need 30 votes because here's where the story gets better. Any comments or questions will be lovely for me to see, it makes me feel like you guys are really connected to this story. And sorry if the updates are late, I just started school and it's a pain.

"Mom where's the wrapping paper?" I shouted, rummaging through the garage bins in dire need of wrapping paper.

"Mother Sterling, where for art thou thy paper of wrapping?" I shouted once more, but with a dramatic pose that she wouldn't be able to see.

"Kyle Robert Sterling, it's only the middle of November why do you need wrapping paper so badly?" Mom shouted walking inside the garage and saw the mess I've made.

"It's called getting ready for the holidays before everyone tries to kill you with the low prices Mom." I said, pushing aside the football gear that's ready to be used next week. (Sorry I don't know when football season it so just pretend it's next week.)

"There's still Thanksgiving in three days Kyle don't forget about that."

"Thanksgiving...we're not even American, it doesn't make sense. Pilgrims didn't sail her to the UK in their June flower or something." Why are we celebrating Thanksgiving?

"Well sorry for being a Mother to you." She sassed back, placing a hand on her hips.

"Ha ha you're so funny, but seriously where's the wrapping paper? The ones with the Reindeer's, those look cool." I asked, searching each nook and space in the garage and still finding nothing.

"Why?"

"Because..."

"Is this about Elizabeth? You and her have been getting quite close, almost too close if you ask me." She said rummaging a box that was labeled 'Christmas'.

"Yes Mom it's about Liz, but not like that. It's more of a sibling love like the one I have with Blake and Parker." I said kicking away a few soccer balls out the way to get a good look of the closet.

"What did you get her?" Leave it to Mom to be snooping around. She should be snooping around for the wrapping paper.

"I got her these vinyls that she's been wanting, a bracelet that matches mines, and some food."

"Aren't you a little cutie." Mom gushes throwing some random box to the other side of the garage.

"Well I was raised by the best." I said laughing at my Mom's smirk plastered on her face.

Walking out of the garage with Mom in tow, I grabbed an apple juice from the fridge and noticed two pictures.

One was of Blake and Mom, the other was of Parker and Mom as well. Where was my picture with Mom?

"Hey Mom?" I asked turning around to face my Mom's figure,rummaging through the cabinets.

"Yes sweetie?" She asked, now wiping the dishes from the sink.

"Why don't I have a picture like Blake and Parker when I was a baby?" I asked sipping all the juice out from the little 7oz box. Immediately I saw her back tense as she placed down the rag.

"Y-you see Kyle you're different from the both of them."

"How different?"

"You've had something wrong with your immune system and the nurse said it was best if we left you in the NICU. That's why you didn't get an opportunity with yours truly."

"Oh, is that why I have an allergic reaction to peanut butter? Were you eating peanut butter while giving birth because I can see that happened." If this was how I became allergic to peanut butter then I get it.