3| management finding out

I cant believe I almost forgot about management. What was I thinking about?

Just then Liam walked in with Elizabeth in his arms, fresh out the shower or tub or sink. Whatever he used.

"Look who smells like apples, This girl. Dont you Elizabeth" Liam's voice cooed swaying the giggling girl.

"Liam there's something you have to know. Call the other lads" I told Liam as he rushed out and in about 2 minutes everyone had a worried face.

"Is Elizabeth okay?" Louis asked with a frantic face.

"Yeah, it's just that what will management think? What if they force us to bring her to a care home? I cant do that to Elizabeth, to Julia. I just cant" I sat down on the couch holding Elizabeth by my side.

"Lads, Paul told us that we have 30 minutes to pack and leave for the airport" Zayn said. Right then we all scrambled around grabbing a huge pile of clothes and stuffing them in our suitcases. One we're done we all left the hotel room and into the lobby being greeted by Paul.

"Hello boys" Paul said with a smile on his face.

"Hello Pauly Pocket" Louis said as we placed out luggage in the trunk.

"Okay is that everything. didnt forget anything" Paul said as he was loading everything up.

"Yep, I got my wallet, phone, jacket, el-ELIZABETH I FORGOT MY BABY!" I ran as fast as I can back to the lobby and into my hotel room. But no sight of Elizabeth was there, her suitcase and basket was gone as well.

"I am the worst father ever" I was mad and dissapointed at myself.

"Lala" I heard a voice. it wasnt just a voice i know that voice from somewhere. It was Elizabeth.

"Baby Girl where are you?" I searched from under the couch in the bathroom but I can't see her.

"Looking for someone" Uh Oh, cringing a bit...I turned around and saw Paul...holding Elizabeth.

"Paul I...I...cant...explain" I was so scared I couldnt say the words correctly.

"Its fine Harry, the boys told me. But what will management say?" I knew he would say that.

"I was planning on telling them when we come back to London" I said not giving eye contact

"Well we should better get going to the airport there isnt that much time  our flight leaves in 45 minutes and its a 30 minute ride." Paul said as he pushed me to the van with Elizabeth in my arms.

"Get ready Lizzy we're going to go home to see grandma and aunty. how does that sound?" I cooed to Liz. She just giggled and started falling asleep.

This going to be a long ride...

-

"Are you ready for this?" Liam asked with a worried face.

"Ready as I'll ever be, I'm just happy that my 4 best friends are here with me to take care of this little princess" I said as I gave each of them a hug as we entered Syco building. As we entered the building, we were greeted by Allison Barley, one of Simon's assistance.

"Hello boys, what seems to be the problem?" Allison asked with a blank expression not fond to what we're going to say.

"Umm, yes my lad here wants a meeting with Uncle Simon right now or else we will ask you to leave and never come back" Louis said and he watched Allison paying attention to what we're saying.

"Oh umm...right this way I'll call Simon up, just take the elevator to the 6th floor and there will be the first door on your right." Allison said as she started dialing Simons office.

"Was that so hard? lets go boys we have some new to tell Uncle Si" Louis said and we all ran to the elevator with lizzy in my arms. When we came out the elevator we found Simons door. It wasnt hard for us to see it was a two-doored room that said 'SIMON' on it with bold lettering.

"Ready mate?" Niall ask with a sympathetic look.

"Ready." I said holding on to Lizzy with a protective father face.

"Okay lets go" Liam said as he opened the door. When we opened the door, we saw Simon staring at us with a blank expression.

"Hello boys." Simon said as he stared at each and everyone one of us not caring about Lizzy.

"Hello Uncle Si" All the boys voice choired in the room exept for Niall who was stuffing his face with peanuts.

"I would like you to meet our special guest who will be joining us today" Simon said as he guestured to two people who I wish I never saw...