14. Pretty Little Liar wanna be

Harry 

"What do you mean she CANT go?" I spat with envy towards Simon. Why does he always try to ruin my life? I mean first it was dating Taylor Swift and now THIS! My own daughter who turned two cant eve come with us to tour? bullshit 

"Harry, right after the whole Julia stabbing her, she could bring something bad during tour and if you guys are there then you guys could get injured all because of that baby" Simon said, he didn't even say Elizabeth's name, he just said her or that like she's a thing.

"If Elizabeth's not coming then I dont get why her father is going to agree to a tour that doesnt bring family members over especially MY DAUGHTER WHO'S ONLY FUCKING TWO" My rage could not be contained at this point even if the boys are holding me back from doing anything regretting. 

"I'm sure you don't want to be hurt even the boys would agree not to bring her, she'll cause trouble" Simon said giving the boys a stern look while all four of them had their mouths wide open, Lizzy looked around the boys and she didn't know what was happening but she did the same thing, she opened her mouth and kept checking the boys to see if she did it right. 

Aww, cute.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE'LL AGREE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT?" Louis said standing from his seat

"Busit!" Lizzy said waving her hands around like it was the most exciting thing to say.

"No Lizzy, that's bad okay?" I said gently to Lizzy who gave me a cheeky grin. 

"Tay dada! DADA DADA DADA DADA DADA DADA DADA!" Lizzy kepy repeating the word 'dada' since she said it in the hospital. 

"This is why I don't want her to go with you guys, you're teaching her bad words and such. I might have to call the ad-" 

"DON'T. YOU. FUCKING. DARE. CALL. THEM." Out of nowhere I heard Zayn growling at Simon who looked horrified. Zayn never made an outburst in front of Simon before and this was the first and it was scary

"But Za-" Again Simon was interrupted 

"YOU. EVEN . SAID. YOURSELF. WE. COULD. KEEP. HER,  SO DONT FUCKING CALL THEM AT ALL OR EVEN THINK OF CALLING THEM BEHIND OUR BACKS OR EVEN TOUCH HER IN A WAY THAT WILL MAKE HER SAD OR WE'LL KNOW ESPECIALLY ME GO IT?" Zayn growled at Simon who nodded his head quickly. Zayn was a completely different person when Lizzy came, he loved her from the start. Zayn's eyes were bright with happiness, instead replaced with a dark color making him look scary. 

"Y-Yes Zayn I'll get all SIX of your guyses tickets for tomorrow at Florida, okay that's all I have to say bye boys and Bye little Lizzy!" Simon said quickly adding one more ticket for Lizzy. Before we left Paul came over to us and hugged us, before we left he said 

"Thank you Zayn for changing his mind, I've been asking him to ring her but he wouldnt budge" Paul said giving us a proud smile but we owe it all to Zayn. 

"Since the meetings done why don't we-" Niall was interrupted by 5 ring tones playing at the same time. Which was weird that's for sure. 

Together all five of us grabbed our phones and saw we ALL had a message. 

From: Unknown

To: Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn

So, you guys finally got the old man to agree into bringing your little Lizzy along to tour and good job Zayn for bringing your bad side into the meeting. Well to bring this to an end, I'll see you guys tour. And just so you know I. WILL.KILL. EACH. AND .EVERY. ONE . OF. YOU. 

xoxo 

and that was all it said. As we finished reading the message we all turned to each other trying to figure out who would send this to us. 

"Who would sent us a message like this?" Zayn asked still looking down on his phone. 

"Whoever it is doenst lik-" "HARRY WATCH OUT!" Louis pushed me down on the pavement floor, luckily landing on my bum. 

"What was that ALL about Louis?" I asked getting up and wiping the dust off my pants. 

"Just look" ouis spun me around to the wall and I couldn't believe it. A knife was attached to the wall with a note

"Who is Jesus' name did that?" Liam asked grabbing the note from the knife. 

"It's probably the messenger" Niall said looking form the note to the knife

"Whoever it is, he/she is can see us" Liam said showing the note to all of us 

I see you 

Then we heard a car honking their horn multiple times before driving away, not before hearing a laugh from the window. 

"Duuuuude, this is such a Pretty Little Liars episode" Zayn said putting both his hands on his head