QUICK GREETING

Hello! I hope everyone has been enjoying this book and the sequel!

I was wondering if you guys can read a new story my friend wanted to start writing on my account, it's called Started from the Bottom and it's a 5SOS story.

Here's a quick summary & chunk of the story so far.

LINK: https://www.wattpad.com/story/74781946-started-from-the-bottom-5sos

When Drake says "Started from the bottom now we're here." he really meant it...

It all starts with a simple camera, some of your best friends, and a youtube account. Who knew later on we would be loved by millions? This is Charlotte Heart reporting for duty, along side with her band mates, and brother of a manager.

Receiving the opportunity of a lifetime, this could change everything for Charlotte and her friends.

• • •
"Look at the screen!" He whined, squishing my checks together moving my neck in an almost 360 degree. Goddamit I'm not an owl.

Actually making an effort in swatting his hands away from my cheek, I noticed something.

"Oh so you already uploaded the video? Was that it?" Hearing Alec strumming the chords to chocolate was really soothing, almost putting me at ease.

"Do you notice something about the video?" Adam asked, sipping his tea in a fashionable manner. Looking around, I noticed that everyone had this goofy lopsided smile on their faces.

"It's on Twitter as usual? " I said, my answer coming out more of a question.

"Yeah, but WHO uploaded it?" He asked again, giving me space to look at the screen. I looked to see who posted it and..

"5 Seconds of Summer?" I couldnt believe it myself, the world renowned band who started off as an opening act posted one of our covers? For everyone to see? Millions?

"Yeah and read what they said about it!" I couldnt help but smile at how giddy the three boys next to me were.

@5SOS: Where's this band? We need to talk to them ASAP! This is what you call pure talent!

"Holy Shit."