Ch. 5 More than first words

Chapter 5

Harry's POV:

It's been a month since management said we could keep Lizzy and we were all happy and excited that she can go on tour with us since I didnt want a stranger to watch my baby-over protective father here!

"What should we do today?" Louis asked carrying a bubbly Lizzy to the kitchen.

'I have no idea management gave us a last minute vacation because of Lizzy here" I cooed the last part to Lizzy who squealed in Louis's arms.

"Your are so cute, arent you Lizzy, yes you are, yes you are" Louis said trying to beat my baby talk. and feeding her yogurt

"Lizzy where are you you need to take a bath!" Zayn and Niall's voice screamed through the house.

"No" Lizzy said with yogurt coveing her face.

"WAIT-WHAAT!?!" Me and Louis said in unison

"No" lizzy said again this time flarring her arms out

"GUY COME HERE IN THE KITCHEN LIZZY SAID HER FIRST WORD!" I screamed, a few seconds later we see 3 excited faaces eager to know.

"Did she say Liam?"

"No way, she must have said Nandos"

"You guys are wrong it has to be mirror"

The boys kept arguing about what Lizzy's first word was.

"GUYS SHUT UP!" Louis screamed causing the argument to end.

"Stut up" Lizzy said giggling.

"Oh crap Louis shush" I said making sure Lizzy didnt hear it.

"Crip" She giggles more.

"Oh fuck" Niall said but soon covered his mouth after saying fuck.

"Oh faci" Lizzy said now giggly saliva.

"Okay that's it we taugh Lizzy 1 word that is unknown and 3 bad words good job" Liam said sarcastically and taking Lizzy away from Louis's arms.

"So what was Lizzys first word?" Liam, Zayn and Niall asked while playing with Lizzy's growing brown curls.

"No" I said

"Why wont you tell us?" they started getting frusturated.

"It's no" I said again

"TELL US!" All three of them started yelling.

'Why dont we let Lizzy tell us" Louis said hoping Lizzy knows which word were talking about.

"Wht was the word Lizzy?" I asked. No response.

"Cmon Lizzy say it" I asked. Still no response.

"I have an idea, Lizzy do you want to take a bath/" I asked hoping she'll say.

"No no non no no no." She said crossing her arms.

"Aww baby Lizzy said her first word." Zayn cooed and took her away from liam's arms

"No" Lizzy said repeatedly.

"Lizzy  cmon lets go to- NO" She screamed for no odd reason.

"Whats wrong Lizzy." I asked staring at her eyes. Shes staring at something behind me. Her lips started to quiver. Uh Oh. I turned around and saw that Louis and Niall are scaring her by trying to dunk her favorite giraffe in hot water.

"No.." She finally said and tears started streaming through her cheeks.

"Sh.. it's okay come here" I came to her and wrapped her around my torso sending glares to Lou and Niall who had a sad expression on their faces.

"We're sorry Lizzy, we were only playing" Louis and Niall said trying to touch her. She flinched.

"No" She said tears still spilling in her eyes.

"Good job guys, now she doesnt like you" I said walking out of the kitchen to put Lizzy to bed early. Wow its already 8:00 at night.I setted Lizzy down and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight Lizzy" I said walking away.

The last thing I heard from her was the best thing she could ever say.

"Goonight daddy"...

Author's Note:

Hello there my unicorn peasant. justkidding so anyways took a while to update. But read my other stories: Long lost Love and My life as Allison Payne