37: 5 seconds of summer

Sorry if my updates aren't good right now, I've been busy with my new book 'Perfect' for all you Luke girls out there. Next update will be better I promise you.

Harry

"I just don't know what to do guys, it's hard enough for me to see her call Zayn dad and she calls me an Uncle? Do you know how much it hurts to not hear your daughter calling you dad?" I said looking at the four boys in front of me. They all seemed to understand my problem more and more ever since we kept in touch.

"Look Harry, you'll be fine like what Zayn said give her some space for a bit and start bringing yourself closer to her than ever" Luke said patting me on the shoulder. The other boys nodded their heads agreeing to the blond one.

"You're right Luke, but when do I start bringing myself to her? I mean what if I'm too late and she moved on from me and went to Zayn?" All of these bad ideas are filling my brain in an instant. I should have been there from the start, not with the cray Amelia bitch.

Oh if you;re wondering about Amelia she's gone thank god. She's sentenced to a long time in prison for assault on a minor and her brother is only in prison for a shorter amount since he told us how Amelia threatened to kill their mom if he didn't do anything she said. Crazy right? and I was actually getting along with her, NOT!

"Relax Harry, we have a plan to bring her closer to you and it involves us" Calum said standing up stretching out from his spot on the couch.

"What's the plan you have in mind?" I asked a little curious of this so called plan.

"Well, why do we have Ashton here hang out with Elizabeth. After all they are close and he is the Godfather" Michael said pointing to a grinning Ashton with Vegemite toast covering his hands.

"That's true, but do you think she still remembers Ashton? She was five or seven the last time he saw her?" I asked unsure about the plan now.

"Didnt Ashton tell you that he knows everything, and by everything I mean EVERYTHING?" Luke said emphasizing the word everything meaning he must know everything starting with the way I treated her.

"Relax Harry she did tell me everything, but you're still my friend. She did forgive you right and that's the good thing in our plan" Ashton said noticing my stiff body from the beginning and relazing the next.

"I'm just scared and all guys, but I hope this plan works out" I said a bit confident in the plan.

"Harry, when did a 5 Seconds of Summer plan fail?" Really? are they realy asking me this question?

"Hmm, let's see that time at the conert at the o2, the one in San Jose, Florida, and oh yeah that one plan involving a rock-"

"Okay we get it some plans didnt work but I know this one will!" Michael said giving me a goofy grin, these kids better.

"Hey we're not kids anymore, just because you're a year older that us doesnt mean we're teenagers like last time okay?" Calum reassured me and for once in my life, I actually believe in this 5 Seconds of Summer plan for once.

"Okay okay so when do we start?" I asked getting up from my spot on the couch getting ready to leave.

"Now!" All four boys shouted in unison grabbing me by my arms and running out of the house and to Zayn's house.

-

Elizabeth

"SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT STANDING THERE IN MY AMERICAN APPAREL UNDERWEAR AND I KNOW NOW THAT I'M SO DOOWN!" I shouted along with my phone which is ringing non stop. Grabbing it from drawers I answered it without even looking at who it can be.

"Hello?" I asked

"LIZZY LIZZY LIZZY LIZZY!" a voice yelled right in my ear

"The hell? Is this really you" I was surprised to hear my Uncle again. Havent heard him ever since

"Of course it is Miss Lizzy pants, now get up your dad wants you tell you something downstairs" And with that he hung up without saying anything else. Okay then

"ELIZABETH CAN YOU COME DOWN HERE FOR A MINUTE!" Dad yelled fro downstairs making me surprised a bit. Wow, he actually did have to tell me something. Dashing out of my room, I ran downstairs only to be greeted by...

"5 SECONDS OF OLD UNCLES!" I shouted running the rest of the stairs and tackling the four old punk rockers that are standing in the living room.

"Hey we're not old thank you very much" Uncle Calum fixing his hair back to normal

"Wait so why are you guys here? it's been years since you came and visited me" I mumbled looking at the all staring at me like they were checking if I was alright. Did they know to? Of course they would know Lizzy, it was broadcasted around the world. Oh right.

"Havent seen you ever since your tenth birthday and that's a long time look how much you've grown Lizzy" Uncle Ashton said grabbing me and pulling me in for a hug.

"I'm glad you're strong, remember what we talked about okay?" Uncle Ashton whispered between the hug as I nodded and separated us. Looking around I noticed Da-Harry's car parked outside too.

"Yes" I said scratching my chin and started looking around for him "Say where's umm Harry?" I asked and everyone pointed to him walking out from the Kitchen with a donut in his hand. Wait a damn minute, that's my donut. The one donut I wanted for so long and he ate it, the goodness of a donut with fresh strawberries inside and chocolate drizzle.

"NOOOOO! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" I screamed pointing at Harry and curling into a ball on the floor. Everyone was surprised by my sudden outburst.

"Harry what did you do to her lord this boy" Mum said giving his a disapproving look and tried to bring me back to my feet.

"Harry I swear to God if there's something else you did to her I will kill you this time" Dad said getting ready to tear Harry into shreds. Shit do they I'm was talking about something else, I was just talking about my donut.

"Come one sweetie, the floors dirty with pet hair" Mum said grabbing my arm and tried to yank me off the carpet filled with the worst smell ever.

"What's there to stand up for when he ate my donut with fresh strawberries and chocolate drizzleeee...Muuumm..no...stoooop..." I mumbled into the carpet while trying not to get picked up by Mum who may be feeling bored and annoyed by this morning action. Hey you can blame me? I haven't ate in a while.

"Elizabeth Malik get up because your Uncles are taking you out to their gig tonight" Mum said finally getting a good grip on my arm and lifting me off the carpet like I was nothing.

"Really? A gig? Awesome I'll get ready upstairs before anything else happens to me" I said running as fast as I could upstairs, but not before hearing the conversation they were about to start downstairs.

"Look we need you in this plan we have......" What plan?