61: An Eventful Christmas Day

A/n: This would've been cool if I uploaded this on Christmas, but here you go!

"It's Christmas!" Waking up to the sound of a 16 year old screaming in the hallway wearing nothing but pajama pants and fuzzy slippers was interesting. 

"Kyle..." I grumbled pushing myself off my bed and opening my door. Looking out I saw that it was only Kyle and I awake and it was only 7 in the morning. 

"Wake everyone up and tell them to go downstairs! We get to open presents today!" He squealed rushing to his parents room to wake them up. Chuckling slightly, I walked towards my parents room and saw them peacefully sleeping. 

"Mom? Dad?" I whispered shaking their bed slightly. 

"AHH HE'S GOING TO GET ME!" I shouted jumping on their bed causing some shuffling under the sheets. 

"IT'S OKAY I GOT YOU!" Dad shouted grabbing the remote from his night stand and chucking it at the door. 

"Dad seriously, if I was actually getting kidnapped, a remote is your weapon?" 

"Huh?" He asked scratching his neck. 

"Never mind, but WAKE UP IT'S CHRISTMAS!" I smiled running out of their bed before they could scowl me. 

"COME ON EVERYONE WAKE UP!!!" I shouted running down the hallway, earning a few grumbles in response. 

"YOU BETTER BE DOWNSTAIRS OR ELSE I'M KEYING ALL YOUR CARS." They know I'll do it, they all know. 

* * * * *

"Okay now that everyone's here, thanks to Lizzy." Mom announced clapping her hands towards me "Let's start opening gifts." And that's when I knew I forgot something. 

"Wait! I completely forgot about my gifts upstairs. Pause while I get it." I said quickly jogging upstairs to my room, but not before hearing Parker's comment. 

* * * * *

"Okay now that's she gone, we all know the plan?" I asked making sure everyone was aware of the event happening today. 

"Of course Harry, this will be the best present for her." Zayn said giving me a pat on the back and a cup of coffee. 

"It's for the best, she needs to know sooner or later." I said watching everyone nod in agreement. Before anyone else could ask about the topic, she walked in with a big smile on her face. 

"Okay I finally have all the presents, let's do this shit." She said dropping the presents she had in her arm around the tree. 

"Well...let's get this show on the road." I said grabbing the first present I saw in sight. "This first one is for Kyle from Uncle Niall." 

As everyone got their gifts and settled down with the over ripping their gifts apart *cough the twins cough*, it was time to finally announce the big surprise.

"Now I have one finally gift." i said taking a deep breathe,"And this one is for Elizabeth." 

"Dad if it's another straighter it's okay, I have a lot." She giggled placing a box on Milo's head

"It's not a straighter I promise." I promised and mentally wiping a nervous sweat off my forehead. good thing I didn't buy that curler and straightener thing that Zayn suggested. 

"Then what is it?" It's now or never Harry, she'll be happy. We can finally be a happy family. 

"Elizabeth you know how you're my daughter?" I started off staring at her. She seemed confused, but nodded her head. 

"Yeah?"

"What if I told you there was more to this family?" 

"Is my biological mom here or something?" She asked turning around making sure the she devil isn't behind her. 

"No no no, we'd never put you in that much danger." I said standing up and sitting beside Kyle who looked more excited than ever. 

Looks like he was more excited about this present than the present I bought him.

"What is it Dad?" She asked looking more confused than before. 

"Please don't hate me for this okay?" I asked not wanting her to hate me more than she hated me before. 

"I would never hate you unless you tell me what's happening." She said standing up from the floor and giving me a hug. 

"Merry Christmas Elizabeth, you have a brother." I said detaching ourselves from the hug, I looked up to see a smiling Elizabeth. Instead I saw her face contort from a happy genuine smile to a look of confusion. 

"A what?" She asked backing away slowly from me. 

"You have a bro-" 

"I know what you said, but a brother?" She asked looking around the room. 

"Yes, but you'll be happy to know who it is." I said holding onto Kyle's shoulder giving him a genuine smile

"Who?" She asked with the same confused look.

"It's Kyle..." I said pointing at a smiling Kyle who looked as excited as I was. 

"Dad don't give me any bullshit right now, who is he?" She said her face contorting to a look of anger. 

"Language Elizabeth." I scolded her, but in response i got a look of anger from her. 

"So? does it seem more than what we're talking about right now?" She retorted backing away from me. 

"Sweetie, he's telling you the truth." Perrie came in "Kyle's your brother, your twin brother." 

"Kyle?" She turned to Kyle with a look of shock and anger?