55:Q&A and Reunion from Hell

A/n: Sorry this isn't a legit chapter for the Q&A, but I didn't get enough questions. Thanks to the people who asked questions, deeply appreciated. Here's the new chapter and 30 votes for the next I guess.

And welcome to first ever Five Dads and One Baby Q&A with the cast.

Now everyone introduce yourselves to the readers, wait actually don't it'll take a while.

"You're no fun Angela!"

We'll what do you expect Parker, now be quiet until I ask questions involving you.

"Sorry."

Now where was I, we'll start answering questions from the readers. Let's start with-

"Oo do one involving me!"

"Kyle shut up let her finish."

"Liz be quiet no one needs to hear you."

You two better be quiet or you won't be mentioned in the next chapter.

"Sorry Angela."

Okay, the first question says- wait I'll need someone to cover Elizabeth and Kyle's ears. Ashton, Harry will you?

"Yeah sure."

"Come here Lizzy gotta cover those ears."

"Why do we have to cover them?"

"Are you talking smack about us?"

Liz and Kyle don't know they are twins yet right? And I love this fanfic, it has been one of my faves for a very long time.

No they don't know they're twins yet, that's why I had Ashton and Harry cover their ears. And thank you so much for staying with me for so long. People like you make me write better chapters each update, that's why I dedicate this chapter to you! Yay!

"I dedicate this song to you!"

Michael not now.

"But-"

No.

"You're no fun Angela and that hurts."

Ha ha, that was so funny I forgot to laugh. Okay we have another question from- wait you two can unplug their ears, this questions for Elizabeth and Niall.

"Yeah one for Horan!"

"What did we miss?"

If Liz forgives Harry, then why cant she live with him and call him dad? And is Niall still single?

Do you want to take this Elizabeth?

"Yeah sure, so the reason why I'm not living with Harry is because he lives in the house that was once a hell hole to me. I wouldn't want to come back and endure the memories that happened inside. I mean you wouldn't want to live in a house that kept in bad memories right? Oh and there are times when I do call him Dad, it's just that I'm used to calling him Dad before and calling him Harry feels weird and intimidating."

Good answer Lizzy, Niall do you want to answer the second question?

"Course I do! To answer your question, I am currently single and ready to mingle."

You heard it here folks, Niall is single and ready to mingle. If you want to try out comment down below or simply comment here!

This one's for Parker.

"Yes!"

What happened to the French Bread?

"Yeah what did happen to my French Bread?"