58:Twin Telepathy

A/n: So here's an announcement for you guys, I'd still do the 30 votes, but I'm doing a Five Dads Friday update! If I get 30 votes before Friday, you'll get an early update. f you cant wait that long, then 30 votes is your gateway to the next chapter.

"Jake, what's Mackenzie saying?" We were currently in Jake and Gemma's flat just five blocks away from mine making a call to Mackenzie.

"It's not Mackenize." Was all Jake said, keeping one ear to the phone.

"Then who, you said the boys would all be shopping for Dinner right?" I asked raking a hand in my hair. I could care less about my hair right now, the problem right now is who's on the phone with Jake?

"Kyle." Well that's a whole new story right?

"Who's fault was it to immediately say 'Oh Harry already know that Kyle's his son Mackenzie'. Where's the casual 'Hey is this Mackenzie?'"

"Maybe I wanted to add some suspense into the call first before saying hi Harry." Jake whined with the phone still in his ear hearing the conversation on the other side.

"Well what are we going to do-" Suddenly, my phone began to ring throughout the whole flat.

My Anaconda don't

My Anaconda don't

My Anaconda don't want none unless you got-

"It's probably one of the boys." I said quickly accepting the call, ignoring the snickering Jake in the corner.

"Yellow?" Ready to hear one of the boys whining on the phone about something irrelevant.

"Umm...Dad?" This wasn't any of the boys.

"Kyle?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing, he called me Dad right off the bat.

"Yeah...umm sorry if I disturbed you, I got your number from Liz by the way." He said, sounding unsure of himself.

"It's fine, what's wrong?" I asked getting a confused look from Jake who was now off the phone and eating my garlic lemon chicken.

"Are you really my Dad? I mean..what I saw on my birth certificate, is it true?"

"I think we should talk about this another time." I said, trying to change the subject. For a fact I did want to talk about it, but not this way.

"Sure..what did you have in mind?" He asked.

"Did you eat yet, it's almost 8?" I asked and almost instantly I heard a groan.

"Right when I give you the Dad label I'm attacked by all these questions." He whined hearing a thump in the background.

"Kyle..." I warned.

"Okay okay... I bailed out on Dinner after hearing the news, but I'm fine."

"Then it's settled, we're eating out. I'll be there in 10 minutes."

"Fine Dad." He groaned and hung up the phone before I could tell him to bring a coat because it was cold outside.

"You're Dad senses are starting to activate I see?" Jake joked grabbing two beer cans from the fridge and passing one to me.

"Yeah yeah." I said passing the beer back to him and getting up to get ready.

"Mackenzie told me he took the news well." He said opening his beer and chugging it down instantly.

"I just talked to him and I'm picking him up in a bit." I said grabbing my coat on the hanger. "And you should probably clean your mess, it's already 8:30 and Gemma should be back in a bit."