"oh lookie. they're here."

namjoon looked inside the car. the seven boys had already picked out seats, leaving one for both haru and namjoon.

namjoon raised his eyebrows, "why is there one seat for the two of us?"

the boys shoot quick glances at each other within the car. they spoke whole sentences with their eyes.

"so you see." taehyung played with his finger, "we kind of had a problem."

taehyung averted his eyes. he shifted weight from side to side while rocking in his seat.

"there's kinda only eight seats and nine of us including suho."

jungkook broke out into laughter as he saw their faces.

"oops." jungkook sent a cheeky smile to namjoon, "haru can sit on your lap."

"easy. problem solved."

namjoon rolled his eyes. he glared at jungkook. they didn't have another option.

"alright."

he walked over to the last remaining seat besides jungkook. namjoon plopped down into the seat with a glare.

jungkook chuckled. this would be the time of his life.

haru sat on namjoon's lap. she was light, light as a feather. she squirmed around as the car started moving.

"haru." his warm breath fanned in her ears, "stop moving around."

haru continued to wriggle, trying to find a comfortable position. she didn't know what she was doing to namjoon.

"haru, don't start a fight you can't win," he whispered.

namjoon wrapped his arms around her hips, locking his fingers together. his chest was pressed right against her back.

a hot flush rose up haru's cheek in a bright pink tint. her heart thumped wildly.

this was going to be a long six hours.

it was quiet in the car.

taehyung looked behind him, checking on the group. a couple of them were sleeping. it couldn't hurt if he played music.

"jin hyung." taehyung whined, "can i please play some music?"

jin glanced at the man beside him. taehyung clasped his hands towards the elder as he begged.