Forty-Three

Kaia's P.O.V.

I don't know why I did what I did. I shouldn't have. If anyone saw what I've done, and knew what had happened, they would call me an idiot. A moron. Blinded by my own feelings. I know they would because I'd probably say the exact same thing if I was a third person looking at what I did. Why did I have to hug him and say that? Why did I do what I did? Have I lost my mind?

Cade is a bad person. That's it. Period. The end.

How could I ever have feelings for a guy who does what he does? Even if he changed now, he still did it. He had so many chances to tell me, but he never did. Was he ever going to tell me? I don't know why I'm making this so much more complicated than it is. What he did was unforgiveable. So, I shouldn't... no, I can't forgive him. The idea of even forgiving him shouldn't be in my mind right now. I mean he just told me that he doesn't regret what he did to me. How could you expect a person in the wrong, and wants forgiveness, to say something as idiotic as that?

"Now isn't this a sight for sore eyes," I heard.

I looked up and there you have it, Kieran.

"What do you want?" I mumbled.

Kieran frowned. "Okay, who are you and what did you do to my sister?" he asked.

I looked blankly at him. What is he on about now?

"Seriously, Kaia? Are you really going to allow one break up just take over you?"

"Go away."

"To be honest, good riddance that you two broke up. Never liked him anyways." I could tell he was lying. He loved Cade.

"Can you just leave already?"

Kieran rolled his eyes. "Girls," he muttered with irritation. Thinking he'd leave and finally leave me alone, he suddenly jumped on the bed, landing on top of me. I sucked in a sharp breath, feeling my whole body feeling squashed by a boulder and started yelling.

"Get off me you fatty!"

"No!" Kieran replied stubbornly.

I yelled again and Kieran just laid comfortably on his back against me, his arm supporting his head as I was some sort of lazy boy chair. I started calling out for mum, hoping she'd come to my rescue but of course that's when Kieran pointed out to me that mum and Aunt Mere went out shopping.

"I can't breathe Kieran. Seriously, get off me. You're so fat," I begged.

"Will you stop sulking?"

Is he serious? Is this his grand way of trying to cheer me up? If I wasn't suffocating so much, I would've hit him with the pillow.

"No!"

Kieran twisted his body slightly, increasing the weight on top of me, if even possible. I felt like my ribs were close to cracking until I finally gave in.

"Fine! Fine!"

Kieran immediately rolled off me and laid on the bed casually, a proud smirk on his lip. I sat up immediately breathing rapidly, glaring at Kieran. When I finally regained my strength, I immediately grabbed the pillow and started to whack him with it.

If a lot of people saw us now, they probably thought we were an abusive family.

"Ouch! Why?" Kieran yelled.

Is he dumb? "What do you mean why?" Whack. "You almost killed me." Whack. "Idiot!" Whack.

Kieran jumped off the bed and tried to give me his 'I'm serious' face, "Stop it," he said. He should be grateful it's a pillow and not his dumb PlayStation.