Synopsis + Pre-Author's Note

Synopsis: 

Kaia and Kieran move to California to live with their Aunt after their parents' divorce. Being thrown into a completely different environment, they face private school together. Thinking Kaia can live in peace, her Aunt constantly meddles into Kaia's non-existence love life. But Kaia has no intentions to date, especially since her brother, Kieran doesn't allow it. 

So, Aunt Meredith puts the matters in her own hand as she uses Cade Pearson, the troublemaker of the school, to seduce Kaia into dating him. For 100 days, Cade's mission is to make Kaia feel loved despite the fact he has every intention of breaking her heart on the 101st day. But as he tries to win her over, the worse thing happen. Kaia friend zone him. Now, Cade has to make sure that they date by taking a different approach. Will Cade succeed? 

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

This story is purely a romance comedy. However, it isn't only about making Kaia in love but also where Kaia grows into a person that she has always wanted to become. This story frequently moves back and forth from two points of views ("P.O.V.") so please keep in mind when they change. I will indicate who's point of view it is whenever they change. 

Obviously, I am starting to write romance stories again because they're always fun to write. This story is something I have been thinking about for the past couple of months and finally began writing it. This is obviously a cliche story but I aim to make it unique in its own way. 

Furthermore, I know this is set in the US, but the main character is Australian. Since she's Australian, I write in Australian style. So, there will be words that a lot of people from different countries will say is wrong, but it is right in the other countries like Australia and England. 

Examples are: realise (Aus/UK style)) and realize (US style);  colour (Aus/UK style) and color (US style); paediatrician (Aus/UK style) and pediatrician (US style); mum (Aus/UK style) and mom (US style). I did, however, changed mum and mom throughout the story, depending on who's speaking as it does change the way the word is pronounced. So, the Australian's in the story would say 'mum' whereas the American's would say 'mom'. So, please keep this in mind as well! Hopefully, this doesn't annoy everyone too much. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Cover

Also, I'd to give a shout out to @AlmostFancy for creating this amazing cover for this novel. She was extremely helpful and always kept me up to date with all the editing she was doing and made it to the way I'd prefer it without any complaints. She has a cover book on her profile so check it out whenever you want or need a cover to be made. She's really good!

 Thank you, Carol! I love the cover. 

Carol also made the other cover for this novel when it was named 'Love Me for 100 Days'. The cover is below!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Advertising 

Lastly, please don't advertise your story on my stories, in the comments. I find that a bit annoying and I will delete them immediately. If you would like me to read your story, please private message me or post that message on the message board of my profile. 

Thanks.