Fifteen

Cade's POV

I survey the cafeteria. Kieran sits at his usual table but Kaia is nowhere to be seen. Kaia continues to avoid me. I'm a bit sick of chasing her around all the time. As always, once she sees me, she either leaves the room or look at the wall. She finds something interesting about walls; always complimenting them. I know I'm in her head because every time she does see me, she jumps or scream. That has to mean that she's constantly on search for me. No matter what I do, she will avoid me.

So, I have to get her to come to me. How will I do that? I don't think sending her a letter to meet with me will work. She is clever enough to realise that it's me. But she is dumb enough not to realise that her computer isn't broken. I can only think of one thing that will make her come to me. I have to make her angry.

I stride towards one of the empty tables in the cafeteria in the centre of the room. I know the consequence of doing this but I want that money. Mrs Harper managed to get my mobile number and she constantly calls to check on me. She must have spies at this school, informing her of what's happening? It's probably Vivian. I see Vivian sitting on the table with her cult members. It's time to start the one hundred days officially.

I stand on the table already capturing a few people's attention. I clear my throat, "Ladies and gentlemen," I yell gathering everyone's attention. I smile as I see Kieran staring at me from the corner of my eye. Sorry bro, but I got to do what I got to do.

"Oh God, what does he want now?" I hear some chick say.

"I have an announcement to make which will require all of you to hear intently," I say, trying to develop the suspense. "As you all know; I have quite a reputation at this school. Being the school troublemaker, the school ditcher, the school's hottest, single bachelor... so many titles I must live by to."

"What's wrong with him now? Is he on drugs?" someone states.

"No I'm not, random student! I must announce, however and unfortunately, that I must get rid of many of these names. I can no longer be the school troublemaker, the school ditcher nor the school's hottest, single bachelor because I am now just the school's hottest taken bachelor," I say with exaggeration.

"What did he say?"

"Wait? Does that mean he's dating someone?"

"What the fuck?"

So many murmurs echo in room. I smirk, "You all must be wondering who's the lucky girl to be Cade Pearson's girlfriend and I will tell you," I smirk. "She is, none other than, my beautiful Kaia Mercer."

Immediately the cafeteria erupts with chatter. "What the fuck?" I hear Kieran yell.

"She and I have gotten to known each other for the past couple of weeks and I'm proud to announce that she is my girlfriend. We are dating and that means none of you guys can go after my girl, otherwise you'll have me to mess with."

"What the fuck is happening?" Kieran yells louder.

"Now please, as your congratulations towards me, don't ask Kaia out as she is officially my girlfriend. Dudes, don't think about looking at her or even daydream about her. If you do, I will punch you in the face and I mean it!" I smile.

"Cade, what the fuck? I'm going to kill you!" My body immediately tenses and I look at the furious Australian kid. This is the angriest I have ever seen him.

"Well I loved chatting with you but I must run," I state before jumping off the table. Kieran bolts towards me, jumping over the chairs and table. Without a second though, I run out of the cafeteria trying to stay out of Kieran's wraith.