More for me

•Kellin•

"Fuck you Jaime you asshole! Never come back again!" Vic yelled. I was walking up the walkway from my car into his house. I saw Jaime walk out of Vic's house looking angry, he stopped right by me and punched me, then kissed me on the lips. I pushed away and pushed Jaime away from me. I saw Jaime get in his car and speed away. I walked over to Vic and looked at him questioningly.

He pulled me into his house and lead the way to his bedroom. Once we were in his bedroom, he threw himself on his bed and let out a sigh. He then sat back up and looked at me as I stood by the door.

"I broke up with Jaime. He was cheating on me with some skank. I kicked him out." Vic said.

I slowly walked up to him and put my hand on his shoulder. I then put one of my legs over him and the other so that I was straddling him. I wrapped my arms around him.

"At least we can be together now." I said as I pecked his lips. He kissed back and rested his hands on my hips. I began gyrating my hips into his, creating friction between us. He pulled away and looked at me.

"Strip for me." he said.

I nodded and got off of him. I began with slowly removing my shirt until it was completely off. Then I removed my shoes and soon my pants. I was in my boxer briefs when I decided to tease Vic a bit. I reached my hand in my boxers and began stroking myself. I only did it for at least a minute or two, getting turned on as I saw Vic's hard on get bigger until it was fully erect. I pulled my boxers off and grabbed Vic by the hand.

I pulled him up with me and stood in font of him. He looked up at me as I looked down at him, my eyes glancing from his eyes to his lips. I kissed him for a bit until I got a better idea. I pulled away and lightly pushed him from his head down to his knees until he was face to fave with my hard on.

"Suck."

"Shouldn't I be getting the special treatment?" he asked.

"You will, in a bit. Now suck me off." I demanded. Vic nodded and did just so.

_____________

Who has already downloaded 'We Like It Loud'? I have and I'm so obsessed with it rn even though they did it at the concert. Hell, I'm still obsessed with 'Kick Me'.

Didn't proofread.

♥Senpai♥