Chapter 51

A few months passed and the couple was making some progress. Lucifer finally opened up to Astrea about the mafia life he had been secretly living and rememberd how angry Astrea had gotten. She wanted to leave him completely at one point of the explanation and had told him that she was not going to voluntarily put her children's life on the line because he was in the mafia.

Lucifer had to actually beg her not to leave him for the second time but she wasn't having it and he finally had enough of her childish behaviour and locked her up in the room until she was actually willing to listen to the rest of the story.

Seo-bin actually told her that he was going to make sure that none of the children could go into the mafia life forcibly. They could make their own choice when they were old enough and Astrea reluctantly agreed, not really happy about the choice if choosing between a life of crime or a normal life like she had.

It took Astrea a few days to process everything and actually accept the new changes. She had still missed her fsther at some point but wasn't as attached as she thought she was.

A month had passed again and both Lucifer and Astrea were happy with theor lives and she still had the fact that she got bullied from him until he found out.

Lucifer her gotten off work earlier that day and thought of waiting for her at her school with her favorite cake. He had gotten the cake but instantly saw red when he spotted one girl at school trying to hit her.

Long story short, the girl didn't even get to say a word before a bullet was put straight into her skull by none other then Lucifer himself. After that day, no one bothered to talk of even be anywhere near Astrea. Only Piper and Isabella would come be with her at school along with her teachers. So that was how Astrea made it though her choke highschool life.

Sure, Lucifer had been angry at her not telling him at first but he eventually forgave her after giving her a very stern talking to that may or may have not led to a very hot passionate night.

Months passed and the day had finally come. Astrea gave birth on the 12th of November and Lucifer was at his happiest time. No one had ever seen him smile so much in one day and Astrea had named the baby Elisabeth.

Everyone just called her Eliza.

On her fourth birthday, they had made a big party for her and right after that they went on a cruise. Eliza really loved her birthday party.

"Oh... I didn't expect you to be here so quick."

"Yeah, I was around. Do you mind if I stay here for a few days?"

"Did you get into a fight with her?"

"I'll look after Elizabeth while you and Seo-bin fuck."

"Deal." Astrea agreed then skipped up the srairs.

"Eliza, your favorite Chu-Li is here."

The next moment, Han Chu-Li heard little food steps making their way towards him and opened his arms wide.

"Chu-Chu! You came back!" Elizabeth squealed.

"Of course I did, Bethy."

Han Chu-Li and little Eliza had become very close over the years. Astrea rememberd how he didn't want to let go of her after he held her in his arms. Some would say that he was much more happier than Han Seo-bin, which would be a lie because he went all out and threw a freaking ball for their return back home.

He made Astrea and the baby go inside a glass cage so that people could admire the child from afar and make sure that no one would be able to harm them. Astrea rememberd the way she had denied going in there but was forced to.

A small smile reached upon her lips as she paused by the door to their bedroom. A few seconds later she opened the door and was instantly met with an excited Lucifer.

Lucifer leaned down to kiss Astrea, expecting Eliza to be behind her.

"Where is Eli?"

Astrea smiled. "Downstairs... with Han Chu-Li."

Lucifer sighed. "Let me guess, he fought with Emma again?"

Emma was Han Chu-Li's wife... they had met at the wedding and tuened out to be one of the English mafia's children. They hit it off and got married 2 years later and now she was pregnant with his baby.

Astrea shrugged. "Must have because he is willing to look after her while we..." Astrea stepped forward and pulled at his tie, licking her lips in the process. She leaned upwards towards his ear and whispered suggestively. "we could do other things."

Lucifer groaned as he felt himself get excited... ever since they had Eliza, cockblock was a real thing to them so he was a bit desparate for release.

"Come here, you." He pulled her turned into the room then shut the door behind them a little too hard but he didn't care, Lucifer finally had Astrea right to himself and he was not going to let anything jeopardise that.

The only thing that could be heard behind the closed door was Astrea's laugung and occasional, "Baby stop teasing.", followed by a laugh from the couple and a few minutes later... loud moans were a distant eco for the outside ears.

Elizabeth and Han Chu-Li decided on playing hide and seek and everything went well until the little girl stumbled up the stairs.

The excited little girl looked through the many rooms for a hiding spot until she nearly tripped near her parents room.

"And 100... ready or not, I'm comming to get you!" She squealed and opened the closest room then shut the door behind her, her little eyes closed tightly as she excitedly waited.

Han Chu-Li heard the door close from the up the stairs and instantly started to panic. He had told her to not go up the stairs and she did. He immediately ran up the stairs, stumbling a bit but still carried on.

He paused when she heard a woman's screaming. It was Astrea.

Oh, the poor innocent child.

When he finally got there, he slowly opened the door and his eyes widened at the sight before him.

Astrea was on top of Han Seo-bin but it looked like she took the blankets and covered herself and their umm... private parts accordingly but what got him there the expressions on their faces.

Astrea looked horrified but Lucifer on the other hand was now glaring at him like he was going to kill him at any moment.

Han Chu-Li averted his eyes away from the older brother but then turned his gaze to who Astrea was looking at.

Eliza looked a her patents with her head tilted to the side, confused as to why she had found her mother bouncing on her dad. She was lucky that she hadn't seen everything because Astrea hid them in time.

A few minutes passed in silence before one of them decided to speak up.

"Eliza... let's go back down and eat some candy." Eliza ignored Han Chu-Li and finally asked what was on her mind since she entered the room.

"Mommy why are you on top of dad... with no clothes on?"

Astrea looked away from her, her heart beating at an abnormal speed. "I--I umm..."

"Can I do it too?"