Chapter 50

The wedding day had finally arrived and Astrea couldn't be any more miserable. She missed Lucfer dearly and wanted to be in his arms more than anything.

She remembers how they used to laugh at each others jokes and how they used to prank eachother all day long then edit it in a file they had made for their kids to see when they would grow up. She missed him to then point where she had stopped talking to people, even her own mother was devastated.

Her mother had told her thay it was her father's plan to make her marry Lorenzo by putting a bomb on him. Astrea hated her father after that bit they kept her hostage, Lorenzo threatened to actually really kill her dad and Astrea couldn't let thay happen. She still loved him even after doing that to her.

"Are you ready?" She heads him ask from the other side of the door and sisnt reply. Astrea just opened the door and took his hand roughly, pulling him along with her.

She could hear the soft music playing not too far and rolled her eyes at the choice.

Astrea never imagined herself actually playing the same old classical song as she would walk down the isle but she didn't have a choice. She walked up the isle, not as slow as she should've and stood beside Lorenzo, not even bothering to take his hands or hide the disgust on her face at just his appearance.

Lucfer sat in the front row in the "holy church"

Holy my ass. He thought to himself. He knew that it was turned into a night club at night. He had to admit thay he had been there once and never came bsck again because of the nuns that would trail behind him, begging him to have a one night stand with them.

Astrea was a bit shocked to see him there but and she couldn't help the tears that came with it.

"Now do you Astrea Morgan Sorretti, take Lucfer Abrahem Napel as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Astrea's voice shook as she said those words.

"No... I want you to say it in full." Lorenzo told as he moved his hand away from her and Astrea held back the tears.

"I-I take you..." She looked back at Lucifer then back at Lorenzo. "Han Seo-bin as my lawfully wedded husband."

Dramatic gasps could be heard going throughout the church as Lucifer Looked up at Loenzo with a smirk. Astrea looked around the church in confusion, not nociting her mistake of names.

"What?! You whore!" Lorenzo raised his hand up to slap Astrea but was stopped by a bullet through his skull. Before he could drop to the floor, he had long pressed the button to kill Astrea's father

A few seconds later, the whole church room and the people who were there were coverd in Astrea's father's blood.

Lucfer walked up to his girl  and picks her up. He walked out the door and never even looked back at the ,eds he had caused.