Chapter 11

"Remember me when im gone because I am not going to stay forever."

Astrea walked into the mansion after a long yet tiring day at school. The television was on in the living room and she could faintly hear the sound of the keyboard.

Gosh, that's sounds like dad's typing. Astrea mentally cringed.

What was he doing back home so early?

She shrugged her shoulders and went in the direction of the room. When she got there, her father was busy typing away on his lap top but would look up once in a while and watch t.v.

Astrea threw her bag on the floor and walked over to her father... the bus ride back made her very tired. Lots of people kept giving her wierd looks and some of them even tried to grab her.

Have they never seen an actress going on a bus before?!

Astrea had regretted not getting into any of the cars waiting for her at school.

Both her brothers were there waiting in different sports cars and also Enzo and Isabella were there.

She gave both her brothers the stank eye including Enzo then walked over to Isabella.

She would've gone with Isabella but she knew that once her brother talked to her then she would do whatever he said.

Lost puppy. She rolled her eyes.

At one point, Antonio picked Astrea up and tried to put her in the car. It was successful at first but he had forgotten to switch the child lock on so she escaped before the car started moving. Astrea had noted that there was a crowd outside the school, watching it all unfold. Some took pictures and videos.

Astrea was worried about the part when she ran away from her brothers and into the bus... maybe that was one of the reasons why people kept looking at her wierdly.

She was sure that she was going to be a trend of the school the next day. How she was dreading that...

Astrea stood in front of her father, a sweet smile playing on her face and a couple of chocolates still in her hand. She had gotten them from some of the friendly people in the bus. The good thing about that whole bus ride is that she now had a new friend. Her name was Piper and she was also a senior at a local school in her area. Her mom had come from Mexico and her dad was an Australian man. Piper had shared earlier that her parents had divorced and got married to other people. She now lived with her mom, her mom's husband and his son.

Piper had explained that they previously wanted her to pick the best parent but she had chosen to live with her grandparents. She didn't wanna choose between her parents and she knew that one of the parents would feel betrayed and jealous if she chose the other so she had decided to choose none.

Astrea thought that is was a smart choice on her side but couldn't help but ask why Piper was living with her mother. After that question tumbled out of her mouth, she quickly apologised for prying into her life. Piper was ok with it and told her the sad story of how her grandparents had lost their lives in a bad car crash and that her dad was off in another country, doing business when her mother took her in.

When her father came back, he wanted Piper to live with him but her mother managed to somehow convince him into letting Piper live with them.