Chapter 48

"You just couldn't wait to tell them didn't you?" Astrea sarcastically asked as they drived back home.

Lucifer didn't Answer and just stared infront of him.

"Are you ok?"

Astrea hummed in approval as she scrolled though her phone.

"Did she say anything to you that I already didn't hear?"

"Babe, you should be heard her call me a prostitute you found in a brothel." Astrea exaggerated and Lucifer stopped the car immediately, makih both Astrea and him move a bit forward from the slight movement.

"What?" He felt his grip on the starring wheel tighten.

Astrea looked up in shock of the studded stop and pulled a bit of her hair out of her face.

"Seo-bin!"

"We are turning around and I'm going to--"

"Stop, I was just messing with you, chill. Plus, I can take care of myself."

"Baby, you don't joke like that." Lucifer told her as he ran a hand through his hair. He honestly just wanted an excuse to go back and kill her.

"Yeah, yeah..." a message popped up on Astrea's phone and she clicked on it, as Lucifer started driving again.

Unknown:

Astrea, if you are reading this message then your in for a treat because I have got your father in a anklet bomb. With just a press of a button, he can die and i can finally have you all to myself. I've been waiting for this day ever since you broke up with me at that party, or did you forget?

I surely hope not because that would make me sad and my hand would just press that button unintentionally.

If you want your father alive and that bomb off him, you will marry me and we will have children together in the next few days.

Time is ticking and I'm going to give you time to actually answer me. 1 hour is all you have and i will blow him up.

Need inspiration?

I'll show you what I did to my first test subject.

Astrea read over the message again in horror and a few seconds later a video was sent to her. A man, was wearing a bracelet, stark naked and and she saw a hand moving forward and pushing on a button, a few moments later, he blew up, all of his body parts looked minced as they fell everywhere.

Astrea held back her tears as she looked at Lucifer who was still driving.

Unknown:

Now darling, we don't want you to waste your tears now do we? Save them for our wedding day.

I may just kill your little lover boy too incase you don't care about your dad much. That would be much more fun wouldn't it?

I'll be waiting for your answer.

Astrea's hands moved over the Keyboard as fast as they could.

Astrea

I'll do it.

Unknown:

Good, this is Lorenzo by the way. I want you to break up with him tomorrow morning then come to my house. We have to catching up to do.

Astrea wanted to cry but she knew she couldn't. She had to stay strong.

That night, Astrea convinced Lucfer to have sex with her... more specifically, make love to her.

Lucifer complied to her wish happily but he didn't know that the next day, things were going to take a turn.