Chapter 40

"Are you ok?" Lucifer asked, placing his arm over Astrea's waist.

Astrea laid, facing away from him on the bed, tears silently falling down her face but she was too tired to wipe them and didn't want Lucifer seeing them too.

"I don't know." She told him, her voice cracking a bit as she took a large breath in. "I just can't believe that my dad would invite him to the dinner. Him out of all the people in this world."

Lucifer pulled Astrea closer. "Baby, look at me."

Astrea shook her head in responce and looked at the wall ahead of her mindlessly

"Baby, I know that your crying. You don't have to hide it from me." He told her and she shook her head again. Lucifer let out a sigh before moving the covers off both of them. He crossed over Astrea and laid on the other side so she was facing him and put the sheets back on.

"There. I want to see your beautiful face even when it's not happy." He said as he wiped her tears for her.

"Is this a bad moment to tell you that we have to go to another family dinner tomorrow?"

Astrea looked at Lucifer, a small smile covering her face. "Did my mom invite you to another one?" Luicfer laughed at that.

"No, babe. My parents are here for a couple of weeks and wanted to meet you." He told her as he leaned forward to give her a small sweet kiss upon her lips.

"Alright, but I want to tell you something serious." Astrea's eues tiened sad again.

"What's up?" Astrea sat up on the bed, wiping the remainder of her tears.

"Ok, I want you to keep an open mind to this. I was also very shocked when I knew too but it already happend." Astrea told him and Lucifer sat up along with her and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and hummed for her to continue

"I'm... I'm... I'm..."

"Your, your, your?" Astrea playfully hit Lucifer's shoulder.

"Shut up, it's not that easy to say." Lucifer laughed in responce.

"Baby, just say it as it is."

Astrea got mad at that. "Say it as it is? Seo-bin it's not that easy! I can't just come to you and say, "Oh baby, I'm pregnant." Like it's no big deal. I'm still contemplating if I should wait until tomorrow or just make a grand thing out of it then tell you in a couple of weeks!"