Chapter 49

"Baby..."

Astrea hummed, not wanting wake up quite yet.

"Baby, wake up." Astrea lazily opened her eyes and stared up at Lucifer who was softly smiling at her while playing with her hair.

"What?"

"I wanna ask you something."

"Can't it wait for later?" Lucfer shook his head negative and Astrea let out a huff of exhaustion as shifted her body in a more comfortable position.

"Ok. What's up?"

"Marry me." Lucifer blurted, not waiting any time and Astrea froze.

A few moments later, Astrea pushed away from him and out of bed, running to the closet to change into more appropriate clothing. She took a warm track suit and wore it along with a pair of sneakers then walked back into the room.

"Seo-bin,  i-i- we have to talk." She told him as she tied her hair up and took her purse along with some other things and put them all in a small back pack.

Lucifer walked out of bed and walked into the closet, then took any par of boxers he could find.

"What do you want to talk about? I just asked you to marry me. It's no big deal." He said as he emerged from the closet

"Yes, it is."

"If I ignore the last two words you said right after, yes. Your answer to my question would be yes."

"No."

Seo-bin turned. "What?"

"My answer is no. I don't want to marry you. In fact, I wanna break up."

"Your joking."

"No, I'm not.i have a confession to make." Astrea told him. "I--"

"You?"

"I... I cheated on you." Astrea lied and Lucifer couldn't help the shocked expression on his face.

"Repeat that?"

Astrea looked away from him and continued. "I cheated on you and the baby that I am carrying is not yours."

"Your lying."

"No I'm not." Astrea tried to deny but Lucfer shook his head.

"Don't you get it? You look away from me when you lie. Now tell me what the fuck you really want to break up for."

He felt his heart beating faster as he waited for her answer.

"I'm telling the truth, you can either choose to believe me or not--"

"Your fucking right when you say that I don't believe you."

"I don't care. What I'm telling you now is that I have cheated on you and am having a baby with that person." Astrea looked him in the eye after saying that. "I'm getting married to Lorenzo in a few days and you can come if you wish."

Astrea ran down out the bedroom door and out the house before Lucifer could say anything but forgot her phone.

Lucifer ran towards it as a message popped up and unlocked it. Astrea had given him the password to her phone but he was never interested in checking it before. He unlocked the phone and it immediately went to the texts between him and Lorenzo.