Chapter 19

"Why don't you take this one?" Antonio lifted up the clothes in his hands. Astrea turned and when she saw the outfit in his hands, she burst out laughing.

"Ant, that outfit looks ridiculous." Astrea giggled and Antonio looked at her with a playful glare. "Plus, we came here because I wanted to get a new phone. We'll do clothes tomorrow if your not too chicken to come." She teased, letting chicken like sounds out of her mouth.

Antonio rolled his eyes. "I'm going to come and I'm not chicken." He lamely defended.

Astrea laughed and shook her head. "Sure." She breathed out after her session of laughing.

Both siblings walked out of the clothing store after paying for a coat that caught Astrea's eye. It was a nice black furry coat that reached the floor. She knew that she would wear it to the gala if it got cold at night. The greatest thing about it was that it had pockets but they weren't really noticeable and that it was super comfortable.

They both walked over to the phone store that was nearest to them and Astrea went over to look for a phone that would catch her eye. She looked over the different iPhone's and each one was great but it didn't really catch her eye so she gave up.

"Let's go." She told Antonio but he told her to wait a bit. He was still getting something. Astrea sat down on one of the seats in the store and huffed in disappointment. She would just get a phone the next time she came which could be the next day.

She didn't notice Antonio standing in front of him and jumped in fright when he tapped her on the shoulder. Antonio burst out laughing at Astrea's reaction and stopped when she kicked his foot.

"Ouch"

An hour later, they went back to the car, it was around 05:30 because Astrea said that she needed the restroom. Antonio had told her that she would find him in the car and she agreed. After a while, she showed up with 7 shopping bags and put them all in the back of the car.

"What did you get?"

"I'm not telling. It's a surprise." Astrea replied, keeping her face expressionless to not give away at anything.

Antonio just shook his head and started the car. They got home an hour later and Astrea insisted on taking all her bags so Antonio watched as she struggled to hold all the bags as she made her way to her room.

"You should've let me hold your school bag!" Antonio shouted from down the stairs.

"No!" Astrea screamed back as she struggled even further to open her door.

She let out a victorious yell when she successfully opened the door and threw all the bags on the bed. She went back and locked the door before throwing herself onto the large bed. She let out a huge sigh of relief then sat up after a few moments.  She needed to pack the gifts she had bought for everyone.

After an hour, she had packed all the gifts and finished all her homework. She looked over at the time and saw that it was 8 on the dot. Time for dinner.

Dinner went well and Astrea retired to her room after expressing her excitement. Her two other older brothers were comming back home from Italy and were going to join her in school. 

Gift and Gabriel were just 10 months older than Astrea. They were both born in January while Astrea was born in October. They left when they were younger and did their studies in Italy. They would come back every holiday to visit but this time, they said that they were comming back for good and going to start school with Astrea as Seniors. Of course Isabella knew them. The only thing was that they had never met Enzo... which ment that they would definitely not like him.

It didn't matter though because she was going to break up with him anyways so Astrea changed into her Onesie and jumped into bed.

After a while, sleep didn't come to her so she just turned in bed and leaned over to take her phone. She was stopped by the sound of knocking by her door.

"Are you decent?" Antonio'a voice sounded but he still opened the door without waiting for her response.

Astrea rolled her eyes and scooted over in her bed. Antonio was wearing his pyjama bottoms and no shirt. He came over to her with a box in hand and gave it to her. Astrea looked surprised but still accepted the box and silently hoped that there wasn't anything scary in there. She really hoped that it was not some stupid prank because she would kill Antonio with her small hands if it was.

She slowly opend the box and nearly cried of joy at what was inside. It was a new iPhone 11.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much Anto!"

Antonio laughed when she jumped into his arms and patted her back.

"It's no problem sis." He pulled her back, "because you are going to pay me back by letting me crash on your bed tonight." Antonio smirked and pushed her away then quickly shoved himself into the thick, warm, comfy blankets.

As soon as his head hit the pillow he was out like a light. Astrea looked at him with a smile then back at the phone. She needed to set everything up on it so she did just that.