Chapter 24

Astrea pulled away from the kiss after a few seconds. "Wait." She breathed out as Lucifer leaned back in for another one. He kissed her like he was starving and she was what he needed. Astrea kept trying to push him back but it was futile.

Lucifer kept kissing her then when he felt like she couldn't breathe anymore, he started trailing kisses down her throat. Astrea let out a moan of satisfacrion but still tried to push him off.

"Wait." She repeated again but Lucifer just continued sucking on her neck. Asteea got fed up quite quick when he didn't listen.

"I said wait!" Lucifer stopped and slowly looked up at her, both anger and lust shining in his almost black eyes.

"What?"

"Who are you?" Lucifer let out a sigh and ran a hand through his hair while closing his eyes.

"I'm Lucifer, ok? Now let's continue where we left off." Lucifer tried to encourage, pulling Astrea into the bed the pushing her down so he was on top. Astrea was shocked.

"Are you crazy?! You want us to "continue where we left off"." She mocked a deep voice, trying to impersonate Lucifer. "Well it's not happeningkn." She somehow managed to push him off and stand up then bent to take pick her clutch up from the floor.

Lucifer had a good view of her ass for a couple of moments before she stood up again.

"I'm leaving. I need to go down there and be with my family." She mumbled but Lucifer still heard it.

"Come back here." He orderd as Astrea unlocked the door.

"No." Astrea denied. "I'm not one of your whores."

Astrea opened the door and quickly walked out and back to the bathroom she once was. She took a deep breath in and looked st herself in the mirror. Her lipstick was gone now bacause of Lucifer so she took out some things and fixed her lips, she painted her top lip black before blending it out on her bottom lip into a nice light sparkly pink.

"I can't believe I just kissed Lucifer." She told herself in the mirror, trying to rid her thoughts about the kiss.

She got out of the bathroom after some time of composing herself then finally rememberd her way back.

Hector and the rest of the family were searching for Astrea and were  were all relieved when she revealed herself.

"Baby, where did you run off to?" Her mother asked as Astrea reached the table where they were all seated. There were three free seats left so she just sat in the middle space.

"I was in the bathroom." And met some dude who was really hot.She added in her head.

"Oh, ok then." Her mom started up new conversation with her husband and Astrea let out a sigh of relief she then froze hi again when someone touched her shoulder from behind.

The person leaned close to her ear and kissed it. "Hey baby."

Enzo smirked as he took a seat on the left side of Astrea.

Oh my god, Enzo! How could I kiss another man when I am still in a relationship?! Astrea panicked.

"Hi." Astrea faked a smile like she always did.

Gift and Gabriel saw the whole exchange between the couple and raised their brows in surprise and slight disgust.

"So Astrea..." Gift started, "Who is this fine looking man?" Gabriel finished.

Astrea gazed nervously at her two brothers and whispered shyly.

"He is my boyfriend."

Another man came up behind her.

"Kissing me while you have a boyfriend? Mmmm a bad girl I see." Lucifer whispered hotly in Astrea's other ear before he took a seat beside her, a smirk appearing on his face as everyone took him in.

Oh my god, not him again. Astrea silently wished that Lucifer would leave soon.

"Oh, and I'm not leaving soon." He told her silently, making sure that no one heard him.

"Are you a mind reader." She whisperd back.

"No, I could see by the expression on your face."

"Whatever."

"And who is the other more fine looking man?" Gift asked but Enzo was too concentrated on the waiters moving around the room.

"I'm Lucifer." Lucifer inroduced himself.

"Lucifer, as in the man of this whole shit?" Gabriel butted in before his brother could ask.

"Yes. I'm the man of this whole shit."

"Oh..." Gabriel's eyes shone with a new admiration of the man. He didn't even get angry when he said that.

"Astrea is he your boyfriend?" He asked in exitement, hoping for a "yes" to pass her now parted lips.

"No."