Chapter 45

"I can't believe you paid double the amount!" Astrea angrily slammed the car door then walked over to the back to get the stuff.

"And I can't believe you didn't want to take the money back so I guess we both can't believe what the other did." Lucifer told her calmly as he closed his side of the car door.

Astrea looked up from the bags and took a random shoe she could get her hands on. She threw the shoe at Lucifer who did not expect what was comming to him. The shoe hit him square in the face and Astrea didn't regret it one bit.

"Ouch... you need a bit more practice with throwing babe."

Astrea couldn't believe how he had the time to actually tease her about how hard she threw. "I swear that I'll throw the whole bag this time. And I swear that it's gonna hurt."

Lucifer put his hands up in surrender. "Ok baby, I'm not going to anger you further."

Astrea rolled her eyes as she took as many bags as she could.

"Hold up baby, I'll do it."

"No." Astrea denied.

"Baby, your pregnant. I can't let you do this."

"What happend to "I won't piss you off further."?"

"But..."

"Seo-bin, stop. I'll do it. I may be pregnant but it doesn't mean that I'm some fragile glass that can break at any given moment."

"Ba..."

"Let me do this or I swear..." Astrea let the treat hang in the air as she made her way into the house and up the stairs.

________________

Sorry guys. I know it's short😅