Chapter 38

The next day, Astrea got ready by Lucifer's house. She didn't really wear anything fancy. Just a pair of blue denim jeans, a large, blue hoddie and a pair of sneakers.

Lucifer came out of the shower just as Astrea bent down to tie her laces. He walked up behind her and held onto her butt but Astrea did not react. She just continued to tie her shoes then stood back up. Lucifer took that opportunity and kissed her exposed neck.

"Babe, don't you have a meeting to go to?" Astrea moaned out, but Luicfer shook his head.

"It can wait." He breathed out as he turned her around to face him. "Right now, I want you on that bed, naked so that i can fuck you."

Astrea wanted to agree and comply to his wishes but she couldn't. She had to get home and and see her siblings before dinner started.

"Baby no. I have to go to my parents house and help with dinner." Astrea told him and Lucifer had no choice but to let her go, groaning in sexual frustration.

"Ok, I'm going to change." He announced, trying to ignore his eract member and walked into the closet.

Lucifer dressed in his normal clothing which was always and will always be a suit then walked out of the closet, finding Astrea seated on the bed, laughing at something on her phone. He walked up to her and gave her a kiss on her lips which could've turned into something more of she hadn't pulled away from him.

Lucifer groaned again. "Your no fun baby."

Astrea stood up and walked towards the bedroom door. "Babe, I would stay if you didn't have a very important meeting to go to." She told him before exiting the bedroom and only to be pulled back by Lucifer.

"Ok, then I won't go." He declared and Astrea shook her head.

"No, mister. You have an important meeting to get to so go." She told him sternly.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say that you are trying to get rid of me." Lucifer mumbled in a sour tone and reluctantly made his way out of the room.

He waited a bit by the door before he got tired and hollerd out to Astrea.

"Baby, let's go!"

Astrea came down a few moments later with a small back pack in hand and looked at Lucifer.

"What are you still doing here?"

"Who is going to drive you to your parents house?" Lucifer chose to ask instead and Astrea out her back pack on.

"I was going to call someone to get me. Now tell me your real excuse for being here."

"I canceled my meeting so that i could go with you." Lucifer blurted.

A surprised look covered both their faces. Astrea was surprised that he actually canceled a meeting for her and Lucifer was just surprised at how that lie came out realistically.

"Oh... umm... ok then." Astrea didn't even know what to say so she just closed her mouth and opened the door. "Lets go."

"Alright." Lucifer locked the doors after them and sat in the driver's seat of the car.

"Baby, I have to tell you something." He started before he started the car. Astrea looked away from her phone and to Lucifer.

"Yeah?"

"I'm half Korean, half Chineese." Lucifer confessed and Astrea just looked st him with a confused look.

"Ok... and that is supposed to make me feel...?"

Lucifer looked at his girlfriend with a blank look. "Baby I'm trying to tell you my real name."

"Oh... then you can continue." Astrea switched her phone off and gave Lucifer her undivided attention.

"I'm Han Seo-bin, son of Han Jung-Seo and Jiang Meng. My mother is Chineese and my Father is Korean. I have a younger brother and his name is Han Chu-Li." Lucifer told her and Astrea nodded at the new information.

"Can I ask you a question?" Lucifer nodded. "Why didn't you tell me that before? Do you not trust me?"

Lucifer blinked at the question, a bit dumbfounded. "Baby, you know that I love you--"

"Lucifer that is not the answer to my question. I asked you if you trusted me or not."

Lucifer looked out of the window. "C-can we talk about this later?"

Astrea looked at Lucifer, unblinking.

"Your not serious." She told him before turning her body to face the window. Lucifer looked back at his now angry girlfriend.

"Babe please don't do that."

"Do what, Lucifer?" Astrea mumbled.

"Don't be angry at me. You know I don't like it when your angry at me."

Astrea looked back at him. "You don't want me to be angry at you?" Lucifer nodded. "Alright then answer the damned question. Do you trust me or not?" Astrea's voice got louder.