Chapter 20

"Antonio... Pssst, Antonio, wake up."

Antonio groaned, wrapping his arms tighter around Astrea and bringing her closer to him. Astrea just let out a sigh and snuggled closer to him. They were both deep sleepers. It was a most impossible to wake them up.

The two brothers looked at one another sharing a look before huge smirks coverd their faces.

This was going to be good.

Before Antonio and Astrea knew it, they were both covered in cold freezing water. Astrea let out a loud shriek causing Antonio to wake up. Startled, Antonio looked around the room in alert, his wet curls covering his eyes making it a lot harder to see but he just pushed them back.

Astrea stopped screaming after a few seconds and got out of bed, looking for the culprits and surprise, surprise, they were right on the floor, rolling across the floor in laughter. All the fury left her body after spotting who the culprits were and instead, her excitement bubbled up.

"Gift! Gabe! Its been so long!" She squealed, forgetting about her drenched self.

Gabriel was the first to stand up and give Astrea a huge bear hug followed closely by Gift.

"I missed you so much partner." Gift said, his words muffled because of his face sticking in Astrea's neck as Antonio got off the now wet bed.

He shot a glare at his two younger brothers before moving forward and pulling Astrea out of Gift's arms. Gift was about to protest but one single glare from the older shut him up.

Astrea looked at Antonio confused as he kept pushing her in the direction of the bathroom,

"Wow, do I smell that bad?" Astrea joked but you could hear the little but if hurt lasted in her tone.

Antonio shook his head no. "No, these two idiots dumped a bucket of cold water on you. You could catch a cold and it doesn't matter how strong you think your immune system is. I'm not taking any chances. Plus." Antonio paused then looked at the time, "mom is going to call us all down in 30 to do your shopping so you better get ready before she drags you down the stairs by your ear. I'm going to get ready in my room." He informed then pushed Astrea in and shut the bathroom door.

Astrea decided to listen to him and got ready. 20 minutes later, she was downstairs, dressed up in a simple yet elegant black summer dress that reached mid-thigh. She matched the dress with black heeled combat boots and took her small black back pack with her. She didn't like carrying her purse around so she would just put it in the bag along with some other things. She checked the watch on her wrist and decided to get something to munch on while she waited for her brothers to come down.

She walked into the kitchen and we surprised to see her younger sister sitting on one of the bar stools, a huge pack of chips in her hand accompanied by her iPad as she played games on it. Astrea walked over to her sister and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey sweetie." She greeted wirh a sweet smile on her face. "What you doing there?" She took a peek at what she was doing on the iPad and indeed she was playing a game.

"Look, I beat your high score!" Dani, squealed happily. Turning the electronic device over so that Astrea could see. Astrea was surprised to say the least. Not even her brothers could beat that high score. Dani was clever so Astrea wasn't completely shocked.

She had just went over her score with 10 points. Well, Astrea would have to fix that later when they came back from shopping.

"Wonderful!" Astrea cheered for her but inside she was plotting her revenge. Even Dani could see it and she was also smirking on the inside.