Chapter 17

Astrea made her way outside the school. It turned out that the whole event was for the people who took French at school. The whole business thing was the next week.

Astrea quickly took out her phone after saying goodbye to Isabella then tested her brothers.

Trea
Meet me at the ice cream place in half an hour. We need to talk.

Ant
Umm.... we are kinda busy right now.

Tony
We'll be there.

Ant
What do you mean? I'm busy now. We are busy now.

Tony
Wanna bet? We. Will. Be. there.

Ant
Yeah. Well be there. Sorry.

Trea
Great!

Astrea imagined Antonio's frustrated face and laughed out loud.

She then went over and texted Piper, apologising to her and telling her that she couldn't make it shopping today and that they should reschedule.

Piper wanted to apologise to Astrea but it seemed as though she didn't know that she bumped into her so she held herself back and typed out a quick "ok" and opted to just tell her the next day at school.

It took 10 minutes to walk over to the ice cream place and when she got there, Astrea pulled out her phone and started browsing through Instagram. It was an unpopular account which only had 88 followers and following 178 people. She liked it that way. Not everything she posted would go viral in a minute so she liked the new change. She followed a ton of k-pop, J-pop and C-pop idols including a Vietnamese artist called Son Tung. She also followed and talked to some of her Asian friends on there.

Her brothers came in after 15 minutes and looked around for her. They not knew how long it took for her to get there which ment that she would be the first one there. Both brothers took a seat opposite Astrea.

Astrea looked up from her phone when Antony cleared his throat unintentionally. She put her phone down and leaned closer to them.

"Do you know why I called you both here?"

Both men shook their head no.

"Well..." Astrea trailed off.

"You both love me right?" She asked after pausing for a few minute.

"Yes." They both answer simultaneously, unsure where Astrea was taking this.

"You would do anything for me?"

They both nodded their heads and Astrea leaned back in her seat with a satisfied smile. She then suddenly stood up and walked over to order 3 ice cream sundaes.

"What do you think this is about?" Antony asked.

Antonio shrugged his shoulders but he knew that this all had to do with the what had happend earlier. A few minutes later, Astrea came back to her seat and gave them both their sundaes.

"I need you both to do something for me." She said as she took her seat.

"Sure." Antony replied, unsure of where this was going.

Antonio already knew, reason why he didn't answer and just took a bite of his sundae instead. He was waiting until Astrea said it so he could confirm his thoughts.

Astrea looked each of them in the eyes and took a deep breathe.

"I need you both to not kill Nathan." She breathed out.

Antony's lifted a brow in surprise.

"Absolutely not. What the hell Astrea?! The man hit you for fucking God sakes!" Antonio exploded, the whole place went silent but with one glare from Antonio, they acted as if they didn't care about what was going on but of course, some people still listend after that.

"Oh my God Antonio, your causing a scene." Astrea whisper yelled then leaned forward with a crazy tint in her eye.

"Fine then, if you kill him then you might as well kill me too because what you both want to do is inhumane. Forget you have a sister after this." She hissed.

"Why are you protecting him so much?" Antonio questioned. "Are you fucking him?" He blurted in an accusing tone.

"What?!" Astrea and Antony yelled in union, shock evendent in their tone of voice. Antonio shrugged in response, not seeming to care.

"Why would you think that? You and I both know that I am still a virgin." Astrea defended, hurt laced in her voice.

"Ok then." Antony squeezed in before Antonio could say anything.  "We won't kill your little friend. Is that the only reason you called us here?"

Antonio looked ready to argue but a jab on his side make him shut up.

"Yeah. That is what i wanted to talk to the both of you about." Astrea confirmed.

Everyone sat in silence while eating their sundaes. Astrea finished first and started packing all the things she took out of her bag while she was looking for her phone and took out some cash from her purse then put it on the table.

She stood up and looked at both her brothers who ignored her and said in a threatening tone.

"If you both try to kill him, or tell anyone else about what happend today then I promise that I will commit suicide or runaway so so don't even think of telling mom and dad about it."