Chapter 3

Isabella had always had a crush on one of Astrea's brother's.

Ever since Antonio gave Isabella the last cookie at a party when they were younger, she had developed feelings for him.

What first started to be an innocent meaningless crush turned into something that any other person could describe as love.

Isabella doesn't know it yet but Antonio was also very much smitten with her.

He even went as far as to follow her around like a lost puppy which both Astrea and her other siblings found hilarious.

Antonio seemed more then ready to tell Isa that he loved her but there always seemed to be something holding him back and that frustrated Astrea to no end.

Astrea looked at Isabella with a smug look.

If I go down then you go down with me. Astrea thought, a smirk tugging her full luscious lips.

Isabella shook herself out of her dirty thoughts about Astrea's unbelievably handsome brother.

"That, will happen only when hell freezes over." Was all she said before she handed Astrea the bag that she brought along.

"Go change." Was her single command as she stood up and walked away.

Astrea took it and gave her best friend a greatful smile.

She walked into the locker rooms and went straight for the shower. Everything she needed was already in the duffle bag.

She locked the door on the way in then she placed the bag on one of the comfy couches placed inside.

She peeled off her clothes and placed them near a bin... she had to dispose of them later after checking the extent of the damage.

Astrea then hopped into one of the showers and started cleaning herself. The dye really stuck in some places but atleast her armpits and private area weren't covered in that ugly shade of green.

Another good thing was that it was not permanent so Astrea would have to keep the green hair colour for 2 weeks tops.

She just hoped that it wouldn't damage her beautiful raven black hair in the process.

Astrea got out of the shower and dried herself with a towel that she took before and coverd her body right after.

She took out some extra clothes that had been packed in the duffle bag and put them aside. Astrea caught sight of her brand new ruined clothes th the process and sighed in disappointment.

She then walked over to them and threw them in the nearest bin...

There was no point in keeping them anyways.

It broke her heart to see her the clothes that she worked so hard for go into a trash bin but she knew that she couldn't do anything about it now that it had been done.

Telling her family about the torment was an option she would never take.

It would break their hearts to know that their daughter and sister was bullied right under their noses and they had no clue about it.

"I wish that I could've told them the first time it happend." She sighed, sadness covering her facial expression.

Astrea walked back to the bench and took out her favorite coca butter lotion. She loved the way it smelt and she would always take a whiff of the smell after opening it.

It was that good!

She started applying lotion on her now clean skin and made sure to rub it in properly.

Astrea then slid on her black matching panties and bra set then wore her black high waisted, ripped jeans along with her black off the shoulder, oversized t-shirt. She then stepped out of the girls bathrooms then went to the bench that she was sitting on before and saw another pair of shoes waiting for her. It was just her simple black running shoes.

What would she do without her best friend?

She went to one of the many mirrors and took a look at her reflection in the mirror.

I look bad with green hair. It doesn't suit me at all! She internally told herself.

She took a look down at the bruise she got the day before on her wrist, to see that its still red, so she did what she did with all her other bruises.

She hid them.

She took the first aid box and tore open a plastic of gorges then wrapped them around her arm.

Then.... she took a box of bracelets she always carried in her bag and put them all on. The bracelets coverd the bandaged area and that made her very happy.

For a dark girl, her bruises just knew how to pop. They were the first thing you would notice while looking at her.

She packed all her other essentials into the duffle bag then slung it over her shoulder.

Astrea walked out of the lockers after making sure that everything was in place then made her way to her last class of the day where she was sure that Isabella was.

Before Astrea got to her last class, she took a quick stop at the her locker and took out her math book

Wait, do I even go to math now? She asked herself then shrugged.

She took out her diary from her bag and checked her time table to see that she didn't see her math teacher, she had a free period.

She could go home now.

Her phone started to vibrate.

Astrea picked it up thinking that it was her brother trying to manipulate her into skipping again.

Well... today is your lucky day. I'm tired of this place. She thought.

"Hello?" She greeted, trying to keep her voice from cracking.

"Come out now, I'm outside your school."

"Okay." She lowly whispered into the phone before hanging up.

Why was I ever born?