Chapter 34

A few months passed and both Lucifer and Astrea's relationship was going great. Astrea would sometimes spend the weekend with him at his home or go out with him on dates. It was safe to say that they had been spotted by paparazzi a lot and they were making the front headlines everyday.

People still feared Lucifer and his rude behaviour towards other people but he would always change when he was with Astrea. He was happier and smiled a lot.

"What?" He barked on the other line as the receptionist called from down stairs. He was in his company doing some work but was excited to get back home and see Astrea. That night, Lucifer wanted to ask her to officially move into his house and live with him.

"S-sorry to interrupt you sir but y-you have a few visitors--" the poor woman didn't even get to finish her sentence before she was rudely cut off by Lucifer.

"Why are you so stupid? I know that I have visitors, that is the reason why you call me. I just want to know the names so I can tell you to let them in you fucki--"

"Lucifer!" Astrea cut him off with a gasp of both shock and anger and Lucifer stopped talking at once.

Fuck. Lucifer cursed.

"Let them up." Were his last words before the line cut.

"I'm very sorry for that." Astrea apologised to the poor woman who looked as white as a sheet. Astrea seriously needed to have a talk with her boyfriend.

"N-no no ma'am. I apologise for--"

"No, you dont have to apologise at all." Isabella inturrupted the woman. "We will get going. Thank you for helping us."

The trio of girls made their way into the elevator and Astrea pressed the button for Lucifer's floor.

"A... sorry to say this but your boyfriend is an asshole." Piper commented and Astrea only nodded in responce.

Once they made it, she was the first to walk into his office and sit down, not even bothering to greet the man.

"Hey baby." Lucifer stood up from his chair and walked over to her. He went in for a kiss on the lips but Astrea turned her head and instead, the kiss landed on the cheek.

"What's wrong, babe?" He asked softly with a small frown on his face as the two other girls made their way in and awkwardly sat on the couch in the room.

Astrea looked at the man she had come to love in slight anger. She didn't like the way he replied to his workers. The poor woman had never done anything wrong to him.

""What's wrong?" Really, Lucifer?" She pursed her lips and tucked a strand of lose, back to normal black hair out of her face and just shoved it in her bun.

"I'm confused." He stated as he looked over to Astrea's two other friends. Lucifer just nodded at them with a hard expression then looked back at Astrea's angry eyes with such softness.

The man is bipolar! Piper thought in shock.

Astrea stood up and walked over to her friends. "We will talk later." She claimed and the girls started walking out.

Astrea was pulled back as she was about to take a step out of the room and was pushed to the glass wall beside the door.

Lucifer leaned in and took in her scent. He loved her coca butter smell and was almost addicted to it.

"Baby, tell me what's wrong." He groaned out as he started kissing the side of her throat.

Astrea wanted to let out a moan but rememberd that her friends were standing outside and pushed him off... well tried to push him off.

"Get off me. I have to get back to school." Well, it wasn't a lie. Break time was almost over and she had thought on checking up on him. Isabella and Piper decided to tag along and see Luicfer for the first time.

Not a good impression for Piper.

Lucifer pushed back from Astrea. "Well then why are you here?"

"Well, I wanted to check on my boyfriend but it seems as if you were busy, judging from the way that you were shouting at that poor woman earlier, so we'll head back and we will talk later."

Lucifer now understood her anger. Astrea was mad at the way that he was talking to that woman. To him, it was normal so he did not quite get why she was angry.

Lucifer nodded and let Astrea go completely.

Astrea walked to the door and turned.

"Oh... and please don't expect me home tonight. I have a girl's night out with the girls." She informed with a naughty wink and walked away causally like she had not just gave her boyfriend an eraction.