Chapter 7

The whole room was deadly silent. No one could say or do anything in the king's presence.

Everyone should know and obey that rule like how living things obey the rule to breathe. It was an unspoken rule but a rule nonetheless.

The former king looked at his son who was now sitting on the throne. No words were passed between them but they had an understanding to each other.

The young mafia king closed his eyes and leaned forward to take a glass of whiskey from a young and bearly clothed servant.

The young girl had been working in the mansion for many years and had been fucked way too many times to be called a servant. Maybe a sex toy would be more fitting. She liked it rough but never had she slept with the mafia king himself.

She wanted him.

She knew it and so did all the other people who attended the meeting.

Hell even Lucifer himself could see that the young servant wanted a piece of him. He couldn't deny that the girl looked good but good was not on his list of desires. Everyone was pretty sure that Lucifer didn't know the meaning of good or how to act the part. Not that he had cared anyway.

The throne room was pretty old but still elegant as ever, almost as if a god of fashion and style had come down and made it that way.

Lucifer looked over at the bearly clothed girl.

"Out."

That was the only word that she needed before she was out. It didn't even look like she had entered the room in the first place.

Lucifer had stopped the meeting for some time now. The only thing that went through his head was the fact that some of his merchandise was gone. They had to fix this.

All the men who were sitting in front of him were the people who he had a assigned to deliver the merchandise. He was going to blow all their brains out of they didn't stop looking at him like the cowerds they were.

The only exception was his father. He had nothing to do with the stuff being missing. He was only just there to make sure that Lucifer wouldn't be irrational about the whole situation.

Lucifer had quite the temper.

Lucifer was the type of man who demanded respect. He never had a relationship nor did he need or want one.

He had once told himself that when the time came where he would be required to have a heir, he would fuck some beutiful girl and spray her womb with his seed. It didnt matter who, just as long as he would have a son. If it turns out to be a girl then... he really hadn't thought that one through.

Lucifer paused for a moment. What if he had a daughter first?

He shrugged off that thought like it was an easy question that he would not have to think about.

He would just kill both the mother and daughter if that were to happen. He thought darkly to himself.

Lucifer looked away from his glass of whiskey and commenced the meeting he had stopped moments ago.