Chapter 26

"What?"

Both the hands on her stopped, both men seeming genuinely shocked. Astrea took the napkin in front of her and started playing with it. She got shy because of the people watching her at that moment.

"Can we talk in private, please." She begged.

"No." Enzo denied. "You had the audacity to say that in the first place so now I want you to say it to me like it is. I don't care who is watching."

"Well..."Astrea started. "I really didn't wanna hurt your feelings or make you try and kill yourself like the last time so thats why I continued dating you. The truth is..." Astrea sighed, "I know that you have been cheating on me... with multiple women." She admitted.

"I have never..." Lorenzo tried to protest but Astrea shut him up.

"You don't have to lie, I once caught you and thought that is was just a misunderstanding but it kept on happening again and again." Even a blind man could see the pain shining in her eyes. "I would always let it go, trying to convince myself that I loved you but now I really know that I didn't. I was just fooling myself because of what you would say to me."

"What did he say to you?" That question came from Antonio.

"I'm getting there." Astrea hushed then looked in Enzo's shocked yet guilty eyes. "You would always call me fat and and ugly, you would make me believe that I wasn't really worth of my own family. Suicidal thoughts would run in my mind sometimes, thinking that I would finally rid the world of a person like me. Fat, ugly, hippo, dependent. "She listed and her family was shocked at the revaluation.

"Truth is... I don't want that type of person in my life." She confessed. "I want to be happy." She moved the hands off her with little effort then stood up. "I want to be free of any worries because I won't ever change. I'm chubby and that is a fact. I don't have the biggest breast or butt and I don't really have the curves but that is just who I am. Live with it bacause I won't ever change at all. Call me whatever you want after this but I can't and won't be your girlfriend anymore. My virginity was never really yours to take in the first place."

__________________________

Those were Astrea's last words before she left the room, the house and her family.