Chapter 47

"So, Astrea, where are you from?" Lucfer's mother who had previously told Astrea to call her mom or Meng questioned. She wanted to start small talk with her and avoid talking to Annabelle.

Astrea looked up from her hands which were clutching onto her phone nervously.

"Oh, umm... My father was originally from Africa, South Asfrica to be more specific. Umm... My mother had come from Verona, Italy but all my siblings and i were born here."

"Siblings? How many do you have?" Annabelle asked, not even interested in the conversation.

"I have 5. 4 older brothers and one younger sister."

"Did your parents not give you any attention?" Annabelle mutterd under her breath but Astrea heard it.

"Excuse me?" Astrea was sure that if Lucifer was there, he would've also asked the same.

Lucifer had left with his brother not long ago to discuss some business. Astrea thought that it was rude to leave your girlfriend alone with some people who she didn't know all that well but she didn't voice out her opinion.

Annabelle looked up from her plate of what looked like shit and glared at the younger girl. "I said, you little bitch, said your parents not give you any attention since your latching on to Han Seo-bin like some fake-ish leach."

Astrea opened her mouth to answer twice as angrily only to be stopped by Lucifer's mother. "Annabelle, how dare you say such to such a sweet girl?!"

The only responce the woman got was an eye roll from the girl.

"How old are you anyway? 16?" Annabelle let out a scoff. "What a joke."

"Actually, I'm 18 but I don't think that would do anything to up your IQ since you act like a little 2 year old kid. Seo-bin told me a lot of good things about you but I would've never expected such a bitch instead. Your so disrespectful, rolling your eyes at an elder like that and to answer your first question, my parents gave me more than enough attention and now you make me wonder if yours did the same since your such a bitter whore.

Secondly, I'm not Leaching on to Seo-bin, he chose to be in a relationship with me. I didn't force him or ask him to be my boyfriend. He asked me and you obviously know the answer I gave him if your not that stupid." Astrea rolled her eyes.

"If I was actually were latching on to him, he would be here right now and I wouldn't have allowed him to leave me here." Astrea ended her sentence with a huff. Thinking about how bad anger was for the baby.

"What is going on in here?" Lucifer asked as he stepped into the room along with his brother, he has heard some part of the conversation and was angry that Annabelle would say such to Astrea.

"Han Seo-bin. I-w-we were just talking. When did you get here?" Annabelle shifter uncomfortably in her seat.

"Follow me."

Lucifer's brother took his previous seat and smiled at Astrea.

"Hello pretty lady. I'm Han Chu-Li. But just call me Chu-Li. Your going to be my future sister in law soon anyways." Han Chu-Li introduced with a playful wink as Lucifer and Annabelle walked out of the room together.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Annabelle?"

Annabelle looked at Lucifer in the eye, no remorse or guilt in her eyes.

"Seo-bin. She is not good for you. Why can't you see that?"

"Who would you think is good enough for me?" Lucifer raised a brow.

"Me." Annabelle confidently said with a smirk and Lucifer almost wanted to laugh at her.

"Your delusional. Astrea is my girlfriend, not yours, not ours, mine. You were not there when we met, you were not there when we were together, you were not there when we fought, you were not there when we made love and you were not there when we fucked. Get that into your mind. We never stood a chance nor will we ever, Annabelle. Right now, at this moment, Astrea is pregnant with my child or children and i am planning on proposing to her tomorrow. Do not mess it up for me or I will kill you slowly." Lucifer warned then pushed past the girl and left her with tears in her eyes as humiliation washed all over her.

"Lets go babe, we have to leave." Lucifer told Astrea as he made his way into the room.

"I'm sorry dad but we will have to do this some other time. My girlfriend is pregnant and she must be tired right now."