Chapter 22

"Name." He damanded after some time spent in awkward silence.

Astrea was still dazed from the heavy make-out session they just had and she had to say... the guy was an excellent kisser. Even better than Enzo.

"What?"

Astrea asked, still dazed from the kiss.

She shook her head, trying to get her brain to work and her heart to stop beating so fast.

"Are you dumb or is your brain too slow at processing people's words." The man said harshly

"What. Is. Your. Name?" He repeated venomusly.

"My name is Alice. "Astrea lied.

This had always worked when older men had asked her for her name. She hoped that it would also work on the handsome stranger who was sitting in front of her.

Astrea was not gonna tell him shit, if he wanted her name then he was going to have to ask properly. She was so sick of everyone walking all over her like she was some type of carpet.

The man looked at Astrea like he wanted to murder her right then and there.

"Piece of advice doll," The man leaned forward so that their noses were touching. "Refrain from lying to me at all times. I hate liars." He said, grabbing one of Astrea's wrists in a tight hold.

Astrea resisted the urge to cry.... tears built up in her eyes but she wouldn't let them fall.

Not again. She told herself as she looked up, keeping the tears back.

Lucifer looked amused and for a second, his hold on her loosened a but but it was still strong.

Astrea looked back at the man who was currently staring at her... for some odd reason she wasn't scared and did not feel all that intimidated by him.

"Leave me alone." She finally spoke, breaking the silence.

Lucifer studied the girl, she looked breathtaking.

Her blac and silver hair was straightened but it still framed her circle shaped face. Her eyes, a sparkly light Brown, her tiny cute button nose and a set of luscious lips, painted black.

He so badly wanted to go back in a kiss her again. She tasted divine... she tasted like mint and coffee and something else he couldn't put his finger on but he loved it.

Sure, Lucifer had kissed a lot of girls but none of them tasted like the girl he was currently looking at.

His focus slowly went down from her face and further down until it landed on her chest. Her breast wasn't the biggest... but it also wasn't the smallest either... it was just in the middle but a bit on the small side.

Lucifer felt his pants tightening but still kept going down at her body.

Astrea looked at the guy, confused. He had been looking at her for some time now and she quickly started to get self conscious.

Why did she kiss him in the first place?!

"Hey!"

Lucifer was snapped out of his day dream.

Astrea was snapping her fingers in front of his face, trying to get his attention.

He looked back at her face and let go of her wrist. Astrea was relieved and started rubbing her sore wrist. Lucifer wasn't holding her to the point that it would hurt but it still did because of the bruise that she got earlier during the week.

Lucifer followed Astrea's hand movement's and frowned when he saw some powdery stuff rubbing off, revealing a bit of her still green-ish bruise.

What the fuck?

__________________________

I made some edits😆

Aqua_giirl💞