Chapter 35

"Girls night out huh?" Piper laughed out as they made their way out and Astrea just shrugged.

"I don't want to talk to him now, or later, I don't even know how to break the news out to him." She sighed, a pout unintentionally making it's way onto her face.

"It's alright A. You don't have to tell him now." Isabelle reassured, hugging Astrea for comfort.

The nearby security heard the conversation Astrea had with her friends before they left and immediately went to inform Lucifer.

"Boss."

Lucifer looked up from his paperwork with a brow lifted, indicating for the men to continue talking.

"It seems as though your girlfriend is hiding some information from you." One of the men informed and Lucifer's other brow lifted.

"How would you know that?"

"Sir, it was not our intention but we overheard your girl talking to her friends about telling you something. The lady had told her friends that she did not know how to "break the news" to you, sir." The other piped up.

"Vey well. Leave. I'll deal with it."

The two men left the office and went back to their stations. Lucifer picked up his phone and scrolled though his numbers. He found the right one and called.

"Pick up you dumb fuck." He mutterd under his breath and as if the Lord himself had heard him, the person on the other end picked up.

"Brother! It's been a while hasn't it."

"Chu-Li. I dont have time for your fun and games, how is my shipment going?"

Han Chu-Li sighed on the other line and mutterd under his breath. "Why do you always have to be so uptight."

"What was that Chu-Li?" Lucifer dared.

"Nothing. I was just wondering when was the last time you got good pussy,"  Lucifer was about to answer but got cut off. "and anyway, the shipment was delivered successfully. We got fat loads of cash from that Italian pabo."

"Good. I want you all here tomorrow." Han Chu-Li hummed in agreement.

"Yes. Mama is expecting a future daughter in law when she comes." He teased and Lucifer just huffed in annoyance.

"Yes, she will get what she wants just as long as she is here tomorrow. We all need to talk business brother."

"What do you mean that she will get one?" Lucifer placed the phone on the table and stood up. He wanted to go and get Astrea from school and he didn't care if she was in class or not.

"Are you telling me that I already have a sister in law?" Lucifer took his personal phone and made his way out. Leaving his brother to ramble alone.

He got in his car and drove off.

"Lucifer?" Han Chu-Li questioned when he received no answer from him but he was only met with silence.

"Lucifer, are you there?" Still no responce.

"Fucking hell, answer me! Lucifer? Lucifer."

"Lucifer!"