Chapter 15

Astrea didn't know how she managed to know the song lyric by lyric but she was happy about it. Ever since she discovered it on YouTube, she had fallen in love with it. It calmed her nerves and also made her forget every problem she had. It was like a blessing to her sent straight from the Lord himself.

Astrea got lost in her own world, nothing was worrying her and she loved it. The song ended so she slowly opened her eyes. She didn't even realise that she had shut them tightly until she opened them. Everything was blurry at first due to how tightly she had closed her eyes. After her vision went back to normal, she was surprised to see a man standing in front of her.

The man looked at her with a smirk on his lips and slowly started to clap his hands.

"Great singing Astrea. I'm impressed." He praised, his Russian accent heavy.

Astrea felt her the back of her ears and whole face get hot out of embarrassment. She quicky stood up and gave a small bow in greeting.

"Mr Bykov, I am so sorry. You were not ment to hear that."

Mr Bykov, Astrea's Art teacher looked at her in amusement.

"No worries dear. You have a great voice but an even greater imagination. Use that in your next art project. You are one of my most talented Seniors. I want you to inspire some of the people in this school to do their best. "  Mr Bykov told her.

In all honestly, the first time Astrea had met Mr. Bykov, she was scared of him. His tall 6ft7 form plus the tattoos all over him were something big. The beard was just an extra. His whole appearance made her want to wet her pants but she knew that she had to act like she didn't care. You should never judge a book by its cover. That was what her mother tought her.

Mr. Bykov turned out to be a big softy inside who had a deep voice. He was the definition of amusing. He made everyone laugh in art and it was honestly her favorite subject.

He had told them before "I am not here to teach you how to be an artist. I am here to teach you how to be creative."

Those words had stuck with Astrea ever since and she couldn't be more happier.

Astrea and Mr. Bykov spoke for a while then he left.

People started joining her in class around 07:30 and most just ignored her or gave her mean looks.

By 07:45, the whole class was filled with people and their homeroom teacher was taking register.

After register, Mr Kelp informed the class to be ready after lunch. They were all going to gather by the hall. A bunch of people from Lucifer's company was going to go and talk to them about business things and all of that. It was only for those people who study Business at school and unfortunately, Astrea was one of them.

Rumour had it that Lucifer himself was going to be there.

The clock striked 08:00 and everyone made their way to their first class. Astrea had English first which was luckily Mr. Kelp's class so she didn't have to move out with the rest of the class.

Lunch time rolled around and Astrea decided on just eating out.

She called Isabella and she was more then happy to accompany her so together they walked out of the school.

Astrea was laughing at a joke Isabella told when someone bumped into her. They both fell harshly on the ground due to the impact of the bump but Astrea couldn't hold the scream of pain when her bruised wrist hit a pole that was right behind her.

The other person groaned in pain but quickly stood up when she heard Astrea's scream.

The girl didn't even bother to dust herself off before she was in front of Astrea, her hand by her mouth in shock as tears streamed down her face.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so, SO SO SO Sorry!" She panicked.

By then a crowd had formed around them and Astrea didn't care.

Antonio and Antony parked their cars then got out as soon as they both saw a huge crowd formed around something. Although they wanted to go inside and get their sister for lunch, curiosity got the best of them and they went to see what happend before that.

They pushed through tons of people who seemed to be laughing and some taking videos of something or someone. They could hear sobbing so they pushed harder until they saw a sight that made them get angry to another level.