Chapter 18

The next day, Astrea sat in bed. She wanted to skip school because of what had took place the day before and also becauee she also felt ashamed of herself and the way she acted.

Why did she handle the situation like that? Telling her brothers that she would commit suicide was far too cruel. She wondered what people would think of her now. Karma was just everywhere when it came to her.

Astrea got up and did her morning routine then wore a long sleeved, over sized, black and white shirt that said "I'm sorry for blinding you with my beauty" in italics  and a black shorts under. The shirt coverd the shorts but she didn't care and wore her black thigh high heeled boots. She put her curly hair into a surprisingly neat bun and wore her usual red lip stick.

While getting ready, Astrea thought about her life. She wanted things to go back to the way they were before she met Enzo. She wanted to break up with him, have her close relationship with Antonio back and wanted to act the way she did before. She used to be so... happy and now she was like a shell of what she once was.

She needed inspiration. A spark to make her feel alive again and she would do whatever it takes to be happy again.

She went down for breakfast after packing a fruit salad for lunch.

She decided to cancel with Piper and told her that she couldn't take the bus anymore. She wanted to spend more time with her family, Piper understood and didn't make a fuss of it so Astrea sat happily with her family for breakfast after kissing everyone's cheek like she used to. Her family was surprised but went along with it, happy that Astrea was fine again.

Antonio still looked a bit angry but let it go. After breakfast and telling them all to be safe on the road, she walked over to Antonio's car, waiting for him to take her to school. Antonio got out of the house a few minutes later along with Antony  and he was genuinely surprised that Astrea was there. They both thought that she didn't want to be with any of them so they learned to accept it.

Antonio walked over and opened the car door, ready to get in and Astrea did the same on her side.

After both sitting in the car, Antonio broke the silence.

"Why are you here?" He asked in a soft tone, his voice almost breaking on him.

"Umm. What do you mean? Your my ride to school until I get a license." She chirped happily.

"But you said that..." He trailed off.

"Antonio, I'm sorry." Astrea apologised,  looking down at her hands.

Antonio kept quiet and started the car, driving to Astrea's school.

Astrea's heart broke at what she thought was rejection and turned to look at the window for the rest of the car ride. She just wished that everything would go back to normal. When they finally got to school, Astrea opened the door and was about to get out but was stopped by Antonio's hand holding hers.

"Wanna go to the mall After school?" He asked hopefully.

Astrea smiled softly and laughed.

"You have class after. Don't worry, I'll catch a ride with Isabella."

Antonio was relieved that she didn't think about the nasty bus but shook his head. He wanted to spend time with her like they used to. He was the only one who knew all her secrets except for the bullying.

"I'll see you at 3."

Astrea shook her head in disbelief but a smile was still playing on her lips.

"Whatever. Go" She ran to school as the warning bell rung. Antonio looked at his little sister and wonderd if she was just joking or being for real about everything but he couldn't help but believe her as she smiled at him one last time before entering the school.

____________________________________

This chapter is dedicated to nightseer1

Thank you for reading and voting on my chapters. I really appreciate it!😆💖💖💖💖

Till next time my beautiful readers💖

Aqua_giirl💞