Chapter 28

"What?" Astrea looked at the hansome man infront of him, shocked at his words.

Lucifer ran a hand through his hair in both frustration and regret.

"Forget it. This was a mistake." He claimed before standing up and walking over to the door. He brought his hand up to open it when Astrea stopped him.

"Wait! You can't just ask me out then leave saying "this was all just a big mistake." That is not going to get you anywhere." Astrea told him in a scolding manner and Lucifer just raised a brow at her to continue.

Astrea huffed in frustration and looked at him straight in the eyes. "Nevermind. Go. I don't care anymore, it's not like I'll agree to go out with an arrogant ass like you anyway."

Lucifer watched as Astrea moved into the bed covers and went into a comfortable sleeping position. He watched as she closed her eyes and sighed in satisfaction at the feel of the bed.

"Aren't you leaving?" Astrea mumbled from under the covers. Lucifer's gaze on her changed from admaration to fury.

How dare she tell him how not to ask a person out?!
Couldn't she understand that it was his first time doing such?!

Never had Lucifer asked any woman out before, it was his first time. It would always be the others asking him out.

"I'll pick you up at 5." Lucifer told her and then quickly left the house, leaving Astrea to her own thoughts.

Astrea sat up in bed after he left.

Why does he want me to go out with him? I'm not even his type Astrea thought to herself.

She sighed in exhaustion.

"Well. I guess that I'm going on a date." She said to herself as she got out of bed. She had to get ready now because she was going out with Isabella.

Astrea walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower, she then wore a mustard track suit with black shoes and went to get her matching mustard back pack to fill with all types of things.

Right after Astrea was done, she heard a car horn outside the house indicating that Isabella was finally there.

Astrea quickly tied her hair in a ponytail and ran down stairs. On the way, she met Antonio whom she had bumped into.

"Sorry, Isabella is waiting for me." She told him and stood up.

"She is here? Ask her to answer me, please." Antonio looked desperate. Astrea wonderd if something had happend but if it did, she would definitely get it out of her best friend.

"Yeah, sure." She handed him his files and left.

"Hey, are you ready for our girls day? You have to tell me what happend at the gala yesterday." Isabella screamed in exitement as Astrea got seated in the car.

"Yeah, of course." She answered as she took out her phone. She turned it on and looked at the time. It was around 10 in the morning so that ment that she had about 7 hours until Lucifer would come and get her.

Isabella started the car but seemed a bit off for a few seconds.

"What's wrong?" Astrea asked but she just shook her head, it seemed like Isabella wanted to cry and Astrea was determined to find out what happend to her.

"What did your family say about your hair?" She tried to change the conversation. Astrea looked at the mirror and was a bit surprised that no one had said anything about her hair this morning.

"I don't know because I don't think they actually noticed it." Astrea told her as she turned her head to face the window. She wasn't feeling the conversation anymore.

10 minutes later, they pulled up at a beauty spa and Astrea looked at Isabella in confusion. "What are we doing here? Didn't you say that we were going shopping at the mall?"

Isabella turned to her best friend with a small smile on her face. "We are here because I wanted us to be. I don't know about you but i feel like being here would get rid of my stress." She got out of the car and Astrea followed suit. "Plus. It has been long since I have been here. My nails look like I just came out of a jungle. They need a fix."

Astrea ignored her comment and walked inside of the spa. Already this day was becoming the worst because of Isabella's new behavior. Since when did she care about her nails?!