Chapter 46

"I still can't believe that I found this!" Astrea squealed in delight as she held a red hoddle up.

Lucifer looked up for his phone and nodded. He thought that she would look cute in it.

"Baby, are you even interested?"

"Yeah, sure." Lucifer replied, looking back st his phone and typing something.

Astrea walked up to him and took the phone. "Baby..."

"Nope, I'm keeping it until I'm done with you."

Lucifer smirked. "I know something that we can get done in this time."

"Baby, we are not having sex now. We have to get ready." She told him then tossed the red hoddie in his direction along with some red sweats and the red combat boots she found at the store.

"Why are you throwing these at me?"

"Your wearing them today. Here , take this." She gave him a red cap to wear along with it.

Lucifer put the clothes beside him and looked up at the girl he had come to love. "Why did you buy clothes for me?"

Astrea shrugged. "Baby, you may look sexy in a suit but sometimes you just have to get casual. I bought a whole ton of clothes for you that you will be wearing and one set of clothes for me so that we could match tonight. What do you think?"

Astrea pulled out the same clothing Lucifer had but they were in blue.

"What can I say baby. It will look good on you." He stood up and grabbed her by the wrists, pulling her closer to himself.

"Lets go take a shower together." He whisperd suggestively in her ear and Astrea felt herself getting wet.

"Baby, we are going to your parents house, there is no way we are going to make it if we shower together."

And they made it. Astrea and Lucifer pulled over just in time.

"Baby, I'm not sure if we should go in. We'll do this another time." Lucifer claimed as he started up the car again but Astrea stopped him.

"Nope. Let's go."

"Baby, your going alone." Lucifer told her and Astrea nodded.

"Alright." She opened the door and stepped out of the car. "Come to me when your done being a baby."

Lucifer sighed as she closed the door. "Ok."

Lucifer got out of the car and jogged over to Astrea. He held her hand and they both walked. Red and blue.

"Seo-bin. I'm glad to see you again." His mother hugged him.

"Who is this fine young lady?"

"This is my girlfriend, Astrea. Baby, this my mother Jieng Meng."

"Nihaó" Astrea greeted and both Lucifer and his mother looked shocked.

"I'm sorry, I don't know of I said that correctly. I've just started learning the language." Astrea apologised as she scratched the back of her cap, covered head.

"No no, darling. You said it correctly. I'm just shocked that you would go that far so thay you can communicate with me."

"I would do anything for the people I care for." Astrea replied with sincerity and the older woman looked down at her with tears in her eyes.

"You have a good one son." His father commented as he appeared making Astrea jump in fright.

Lucifer noticed and pulled her closer to himself as he nodded to his father. "May we come in?"

"Of course son, I'm so sorry for the hold up. Your brother is inside."

I don't care. Lucifer wanted to tell but kept his mouth shut infront of Astrea. Lucifer gently pulled Astrea behind him as he walked into the house and straight to the dining hall.

Astrea felt nervous as they made their way to the room. Would his brother like her? Sure she had met this parents but that didn't mean that everyone would like her. She heard that the two brothers were close so she didn't want to mess anything up.

The couple made its way into the room and Lucifer pulled out a chair for Astrea, ignoring his brother and the unknown person sitting next to him.

"Han Seo-bin." A loud female voice spoke up and he looked up from making sure his girlfriend was seated properly but was a bit shocked to see who sat there.

"Seo-bin, you remember Annabelle right?" His brother piped up with a smirk.

_____________________

Nihaó= 你好 == CHINEESE FOR== HELLO