Chapter 44

"C'Mon baby, just pick one already." Lucifer groaned, he was already holding the majority of the clothes and they were very heavy. Astrea had picked out a lot of clothing and now Lucifer was almost o the point where he he couldn't see.

Astrea looked up from the price tag and rolled her eyes. "Don't be such a cry baby, I told you to go get that cart so we could put the clothes but you said no so deal with it. We're almost done anyways." Astrea said as she threw the jacket she was holding on top of the already high stack.

Astrea looked at the cute struggling man infront of her. He looked as if he would just drop the clothes so she sighed and walked over to the many carts placed out. She took one if them and made sure it was clean before walking back.

"You can dump them in here." Lucifer did as told almost instantly with a sigh of relief.

"Are we done?"

"Nope. I need to get some shoes. What size are you?" Lucifers brows furrowed in confusion.

"Why? Are we not shopping for you?"

Astrea walked to the shoe section of the store without looking back at her boyfriend, knowing fully well that he was right behind her.

"We are... I just wanted to know." Lucifer dropped the topic when he saw her picking some red high tops and dropping them in the cart along with a matching pair of blue converse.

Astrea looked down at his shoes, wondering what size he was.

They were pretty big seeing how he had such a big...

Astrea felt hot at the thought and tried to erase all her thoughts on it.

"Baby, you can sit down on that couch. I'll continue alone for some time."

Lucifer looked at hide girlfriend like she was crazy. "No"

"Why?"

"Because I'm also shopping." Astrea watched as Lucifer picked out a random pair of shoes in his size and smirked in victory. She knew that he would do that.

"Those look good don't they?" Astrea pointed to something behind Lucifer and he turned to see what she was talking about.

She quickly checked the size while he was not looking and took a ton of shoes, placing them all in the cart.

"I'm done now. You can pick out wherever you want." Lucifer looked back at his girlfriend and nodded.

"Lets go to the check point."

Lucifer and Astrea made their way to the check point where Lucifer thought the cashier was checking his girlfriend out.

The man on the other end told the couple what amount they needed to pay and Lucifer reached for his pocket to get his card but was beat to it when Astrea placed a fat ton of cash on the counter then sliding it to the man before Lucifer could get it back.

"You can keep the change." She smiled at him before turning back to Lucifer.

"I'm paying. Give it back." Lucifer ordered.

"No he is not." Astrea protested and Lucrer turned his angry gaze to her.

"Yes, I am. Baby, I'm the one who is going to pay for all of this." He told her and she shook her head.

"But I'm the one who picked them out."

Lucrer turned back to the boy.

"I'll pay double the amount."

"Seo-bin, what the hell? No!"

The poor boy was torn and the couple had made a bit of an audience.

"Baby, I'm paying if it's the last thing I do."

Astrea looked away from Lucifer, anger bubbling deep within her.

"Fuck you."

Lucifer smirked.

"Oh baby, you already have."