Chapter 43

"Hey baby." Lucifer appeared out of no where, leaning against the door frame with a frown etched on his face. Astrea jumped, startled by his sudden appearance.

"Babe! I-I never heard you come in." Astrea drawled nervously and Lucifer shook his head and started walking into the room.

"What are you doing there?" Astrea watched as one of Lucifer's brows lifted in question.

Astrea fumbled around woth her words, looking away from her boyfriend before getting a brief grasp of what she wanted to actually say.

"I-i-I don't see myself d-doing anything wrong. I-i-i-I was just looking for my l-laptop and i r-rememberd th-that it was in here so I came to g-get it. "

Lucifer nodded his head when he reached her. "Alright but we have to talk seriously tomorrow." He informed before hovering over her and bringing his hand up just to press the off button on his computer.

"Y-yeah, sure baby." Astrea let out a fake smile.

Lucifer walked around the table to his girlfriend and sat on the desk.

"You seem a bit... skittish. Is there something wrong?"

Astrea watched as hie head turned tilted to the side in question and shook her head. "No, well...umm..." she tried to look for an excuse.

"Let's go shopping!" Lucifer frowned at the suggestion.

"Why? Are you out of something?" He actually wanted to return to the guest house and finish his exercise.

"Nope... I just wanted to get something nice for your parents tonight." She told him brightly, remembering that she was meeting them and forgetting about the cocaine for a second.

She wanted to ask about what she had saw but held herself back because there was no way in her brain that Lucifer could be doing anything illegal.

"Why would you... never mind, baby. We will go wherever you like." Lucifer chose to say instead when he saw the expression on her face.

Astrea smiled at her boyfriend and leaned up to give him a kiss.

"Great. Get ready, we don't have much time." She told him before skipping her way out the room.

"Don't fall!" Lucifer hollerd behind her. He was worried at how clumsy she was already.

"I won't!"

Lucifer took his phone out of his pocket and called Larry.

"Boss."

"How is it going there?"

"Umm... I just finished and am just out his door. He is bleeding from his ass boss. Should we stitch him up? He is still in there crying."

Lucifer rolled his eyes. Another thing he had gotten from living with Astrea. She rolled her eyes a lot.

"I dont care about his bleeding, just as long as he is not dead. I want every man from the top floor and the bottom floor to have their turn with him." Lucifer ordered before hanging up and walking out of his office.