Disclaimer.

Lucifer had quite the temper.

He was the type of man who demanded respect. He never had a relationship nor did he need or want one.

He had once told himself that when the time came where he would be required to have a heir, he would fuck some beautiful girl and spray her womb with his seed. It didn't matter who, just as long as he would have a son. If it turns out to be a girl then... he really hadn't thought that one through.

Lucifer paused for a moment. What if he had a daughter first?

He shrugged off that thought like it was an easy question that he would not have to think about.

He would just kill both the mother and daughter if that were to happen. He thought darkly to himself.

Lucifer looked away from his glass of whiskey and commenced the meeting he had stopped moments ago.

_______________________________________________

This book contains strong language, mature content, violence and all that jazz...

This book is also based on my own imagination, so if any of these events have happend in your life and they are bad then I apologise but I'm still not going to change it.

I despise the people who criticise authors badly and tell them How to write their OWN books. There is a huge difference between suggesting book ideas and telling authors to add something in their books.

At some point, I may ask for advise from my readers if they can help me by suggesting some ideas for the book. I will take all ideas into consideration and at the end if the day, I will choose the best one which sounds appealing to me or I may just mash them all up into one crazy idea that might just work out.😃

This book is going to grow with me but not a lot... it's gotta end at some point.

Now that, that is out of the way... please read and enjoy!😊

Don't forget to vote⭐, comment💭 and follow😉.

I hope that y'all enjoy.

Love...

Your girl...

Aqua_giirl💞