Chapter 30

Five o' clock finally rolled around and Astrea was still in her tracksuit. Lucifer hadn't even told her what she should wear or at least an idea of what she could dress up in to match the activities that were to happen on their date.

"Astrea you have a visitor!" Her mom shouted from down stairs and Astrea dreaded agreeing to go out with him.

Lucifer was finally here and she had not even dressed up or had the slightest clue on what to wear.

"Astrea?!" Astrea didn't answer, hoping that they would think she left the house but nope, her mother was much smarter than that. "He is comming up to get you!" Her mother hollerd and Astrea felt her hands start to get sweaty.

What was she to do?! She was not dressed for this!

A few moments later, the door opened.

"Don't you know how to knock?" Astrea rudely asked, staring right into the eyes of the handsome devil.

Lucifer looked up from her eyes and to the door, then back to Astrea and shrugged like it was no big deal.

"You know that I could've been naked right?"

"But you weren't."

"But I could've been."

"Well, I would've enjoyed it either way." Astrea rolled her eyes at that response.

"Is that what your wearing?" Lucifer inquired and Astrea just shrugged.

"You did not tell me what I should wear or what I would be expecting so I'm not all dressed up for you." She exaggerated and Lucifer just shook his head.

"Ok, I did not know that you still need to be told how to dress but you are stil a kid and that is understandable. Just wear a short dress with no underwear. You will be fine."

"Firstly, I'm not a "kid" I'm an 18 year old female and even if I was younger then that doesn't mean that I am a "kid". I'm not that immature. If you want to see a kid then go to a kindergarten or something, you won't find any here." If you don't count my younger sister. Astrea added in her mind. " and secondly, there is no way that I'm not wearing any panties for you. Now if you will excuse me. Im going to change."

Astrea walked but was stopped by Lucifer, grabbing her arm.

"Look, I am a man of many things and i may like you but that doesn't mean that I will tolerate your disrespect towards me." Lucifer gritted though clenched teeth then let Astrea go.

He walked into her closet then picked the closet dress he could find and tossed it to her. "Wear that." He walked further in to get some shoes when he spotted some flat shoes that would match with the black dress then also gave them to her. "And that. Do you need any make-up?"

Astrea shook her head then walked into the bathroom to change after grabbing a fresh pair of undergarments.

Astrea changed into the black and gold summerdress that was picked out for her and wore the flats also given to her after going back in and getting some secret socks. She didn't want her shoes to get smelly. Lucifer was calmly seated on her bed, phone in hand as he scrolled though it. He was a bit bored.

After some time, Astrea emerged from the bathroom, fully dressed and Lucifer couldn't help but be mesmerised by her beauty. Even in a simple dress, she rocked it. The green hair also suited her perfectly.

"Ready to go?" Astrea just nodded and walked passed the handsome Asian man.

They both made their way to the car but Astrea could see how her father was not ok with it all. Hector kept giving Lucifer hateful glances and disapproving grunts. At one point when Astrea asked if he was ok, he just looked at Lucifer and scoffed then walked away from them. To say that Astrea was hurt was an understatement. This was a first but she didn't let it ruin her mood. Her mother just apologised for her husband's behavior and Lucifer didn't seem to mind at all.

Astrea got seated in the car and looked out the wondow, lost in thought as Lucifer got in the driver's side. While driving, he would keep casting glances at Astrea but she didn't seem to care at all.

They finally got to the house and to Astrea's surprise, it was not the same house as before. Astrea looked at Lucifer.

"Is this your house?"

Lucifer nodded. "Yes, this is my main house in this country. I only have 5 houses which I consider home. One is in Korea, one in China, one in New York, one here and the other one is in South Africa. Those are my 5 most visited places so welcome to my home here in L.A."

Astrea just looked at him in surprise, of course she had been to South Africa before because that is where her grandparents and her father's side of the family lives.

"Oh..." was Astrea's only responce before she looked out the wondow again, they passed a mini water fountain and a beautiful garden along with some security lurking around. Lucifer stopped the car and they both got out.

"Park this in the garage." He orderd one of the men as he gave him the keys. The man just nodded and immediately did whay was told.

"Shall we go in?"

Astrea looked at the big mansion again and wonderd what she had gotten herself into.