Chapter 6

The whole family had dinner in silence. The only sound that could be heard was the sound of utensils hitting against the plates and bowels and the occasional sound of a chair being moved.

Astrea wonderd why nobody was talking.

Did they notice the wig on her head? Did she not wear it properly? Oh no, did some of her green dyed hair show under the wig? Should she ask? NO.

All these possibilities ran through her head and with each thought, she got even more scared. She didn't want to explain what was going on with her hair or anything do that matter so Astrea did the most stupidest thing ever.

She broke the silence.

"So..." She trailed off. She had her whole families undivided attention at that moment. "Is my wig put on property? "She nervously asked as she shifted in her chair.

"I'm just asking now because I thought of putting this on tomorrow at school." She quickly added once she saw that all ther brother's were almost at the point of falling out of their chairs in silent laughter.

Astrea felt the tears of humiliation brimming her eyes and quickly stood up.

Her brother's had all stopped stopped laughing at this point and all had worried expressions on their face. This had never happend before. They had all laughed at Astrea for the most stupidest things or even if it was something serious and never had she cried. Her family knew that there was something wrong and they were all willing to know what. Even if it ment doing it while Astrea was sleeping or didn't even know it.

A tear slipped out of the corner of her eye but Astrea quickly wiped it away.

"I'm not hungry anymore." She sniffled. "I'm going to do my homework now." She fibbed. Astrea had done her homework the moment she stepped in her room.

She had made sure that it was done before she ate her treats and slowly changed her clothes into one of her cute pajamas.

"Sorry." Was the one word that slipped out of her mouth before she ran out of the room.

Her father took out his phone and saw that he had a lot of missed calls.

They were all from a person called Sensei. Astrea's father didn't know who he hell "Sensei" was so he called the number back.

The other person picked up the call at first ring.

"Boss." The familiar gruff voice greeted.

Astrea's siblings looked shocked... they wondered what the hell happend that day.

Hector-Astrea's father was instantly in professional mode. "Rea, what happend at today's training session? And why is my daughter in tears?" What Astrea's father said didn't sound like questions-no. It sounded more like he was demanding answers and in reality, he really was.

Rea, Astrea's personal trainer and bodyguard was confused as hell. Astrea had not shown up for training that day so at that moment, he was stuck in traffic, trying to make his way to the bosses house... just to make sure that everything was alright.

Rea had expected the call from the boss and was instantly alarmed when he mentioned that Astrea was in tears.

Never in his life had he heard that Astrea had been crying. Ever.

He had started working there as her bodyguard ever since they were both young but never had he seen or even thought that his Astrea could even manifest a single tear.

Rea's once calm and relaxed position was instantly an impressive straight line of a ruler after he heard the words "Astrea" and "crying" in the same sentence.

"Ast-cry-how-whe-" The boy couldn't even form a proper word after the words came out of Hector's mouth. Instead he took a deep breath and told the boss that he would be there in five minutes before hanging up.

Rea would find out what happend one way or another. Even if it sent him to hell itself then so be it because nobody messes with Astrea and gets away with it.