Chapter 49: Beautiful Trauma

"Can you guys believe it'll be October this weekend? Where did the time go?" Elsa asked as the girls all sat together. All the boys said they were having an impromptu boys night with Gracia at Jaden's. The girls thought it was the perfect opportunity to have a pre-weekend girls night. It was Thursday night and they were all in Abington seated and ready to watch movies.

"Time flew by that's for sure, but we have so much to look forward to in October." Daisy smiled taking a seat beside Faye. Brooke had popped popcorn, while Sophia Kate took care of drinks. They wanted to enjoy the night together, but it was obvious that a conversation needed to happen.

It was silent for a minute as they all watched Aria who seemed lost in deep thought. "Ari, you okay?" Olivia asked with concern etched on her face. Aria seemed to snap out of it and saw six pairs of eyes on her. She smiled sadly at her friends and sighed. She told them about how strange Caleb was acting.

He was keeping her at arm's length unless it came to sex. He was short with his responses the entire week and even snapped at her. "Something is going on and I just want to know what. Do you think he regrets us being together?" The room was filled with Nos. "He loves you, Aria. We are all sure of that." Brooke gave her hand a squeeze and smiled.

Aria nodded believing her friends. "I think he might just be stressed with school and football, but this weekend is an off weekend. Maybe you can plan a romantic trip for you two just to reconnect." Faye offered with a smile. Aria loved that idea. Her smile was wide and bright.

"That's an amazing idea, Faye. Thank you!" In no time the girls were talking and laughing once more. They were all happy to see Aria somewhat back to her usual cheerful self. While they were filling their room with laughter the guys were having a different sort of conversation.

"She's pregnant." Gracia said for the fourth time since Caleb filled them in on what has been going on. He wasn't going to tell them. When Preston called for the boys night he thought it was a great opportunity to avoid Aria. He had been doing it all week, but when he couldn't he was either having sex with her or giving her the cold shoulder.

He didn't know why he behaved the way he did. Caleb was just afraid. He felt like his life was a deck of cards and one wrong move it would all come tumbling down. The guys ended up cornering him asking why he was so distant and not acting like himself. Apparently, their respective ladies were complaining about Aria's saddened mood. They kept badgering him until he caved and told them everything.

"She's pregnant." Gracia said still in disbelief. Caleb rolled his eyes and groaned. "She might be pregnant. The doctor's appointment tomorrow will confirm or deny it." The facial expressions on all of their faces ranged from shock to disbelief to anger. Stefan.

"Have you told Aria? Is that why she's been upset?" Caleb didn't have time for this and especially not from him. Caleb's silence gave Stefan the answer he was looking for. "Unbelievable." Stefan wasn't the only one that couldn't believe Caleb's decision to keep Aria in the dark. "Caleb, you have to tell her. It's the right thing to do." Tyler offered. Caleb shook his head. "We need to go to the doctor and figure out for sure what all is going on."

Preston and Jaden could see his logic so they nodded, but this just angered Stefan more. "If she isn't pregnant are you still going to tell her about the scare?" Caleb eyed him angrily. "Why would I tell her if it was nothing? I'm not going to rock the boat if I don't need to."

"Rock the boat? Caleb your ship has capsized! She deserves to know why you've treated her like shit this week." Caleb was up in seconds glaring at him. "I'm not taking relationship advice from the guy that clearly still misses what my girlfriend's lips feel like on his dick. Isn't that what Daisy is there for?" Stefan was up and punching Caleb in record time.