Chapter 36: Just the Same

It was 2 am when they all decided to head to their separate ways. Caleb and Aria made their way to his room, while Jaden and Brooke headed to his townhome. "I had a really great time all things considering," Daisy smiled as she and Stefan walked hand in hand to her dorm room.

Elsa and Preston were already inside judging by the sounds. "Ugh, gross." Daisy said with a face. "You want to sleep with me?" Daisy cocked an eyebrow. "Just sleeping. No funny business I promise." He held up his hand, while the other was on his heart. She chuckled and nodded as they made their way downstairs to his room.

JT was with Faye, while Tyler was with Olivia. They had the room all to themselves and it made them both nervous. Daisy changed out of her ballgown into one of Stefan's shirts and made her way to his bed. He exited the bathroom in nothing but gray sweatpants and Daisy inhaled sharply. He was gorgeous. The perfect model for any ad and he was right there ripe for the picking. She knew he said no funny business, but deep-down Daisy wasn't one to care for rules.

He cuddled up to her as she placed her head on his bare chest. "You're amazing, you know that?" She smiled up at him. "What did I do?" She asked honestly. "I think about everything you've been through and overcome and I'm just inspired by you." Stefan gave her forehead a kiss and lay back down. He was being sweet and she liked that, but she wanted him to be bad. She wanted to see him just ruffled a bit around the edges. She leaned up and gave him a searing kiss. She could tell it caught him off guard, but in seconds he was into it.

In moments, they were panting and feeling all over one another. "Daisy, we should stop." Stefan breathed as Daisy's hand made its way to the imprint in his pants. "No." Daisy said assuredly. She wrapped her small hand around him as much as possible and began stroking. The groan that left Stefan's mouth was strangled. "Daisy," he whispered against her lips.

"I don't want to do anything you'll regret." She smiled at him. "I don't do anything I don't want to do and all I want is you. Right. Now." Stefan stared into her eyes for any sign that she was unsure. He wanted her to take the reins, but wanted to also give her an out if this was just a side effect of the amazing night they had.

"Stefan, I like you. I've liked you since the moment I saw you, but you were otherwise occupied and I was dealing with my newfound sobriety. But now you're not and I have a better handle on things. I want you, Stefan," she said while she quickened her strokes and kissed his jawline. "Daisy."

He jerked into her hand. Daisy swiveled them so that she was now on top and before he could object her lips were wrapped around him and he was in heaven. When it was Aria it was beyond pleasurable, but right now with Daisy it was at the heightened point of ecstasy. Stop comparing them! They don't like that! He admonished himself and then groaned as Daisy reached the base.

She was doing things with her mouth that he didn't know was possible and instinctively grabbed her hair. Daisy was having a blast and reveling in the way Stefan was coming undone. The way he gripped her hair and rocked into her mouth was bringing her immense pleasure. One hand held him, while the other found its way into her panties. Stefan watched her as she began to play with herself and his eyes rolled back. "Damn it, Daisy. You're so fucking hot." Stefan breathed as she hollowed out her cheeks and sucked him off. "I'm going to come," Stefan groaned as he watched Daisy's hand in her panties stroke faster.

He could tell the way she was moaning around him that she was close too. He bobbed her head with one hand and used the other hand to work his way into her panties. In one swift moment, his two fingers were inside of her and Daisy was groaning loudly. The vibrations caused Stefan to lurch forward into her. In seconds they were stroking, sucking and fingering one another off of the cliff of pleasure.